1. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

im planning on getting some seeds but im not sure how the ship the seeds....dont they xray all mail?
    also........anyone ever try to take some personals on an airplane with it..im wondering how i can bring a lil home

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

LOL xray all mail.....not a chance. They only have drug dogs sniff about 10% of incoming international mail. THe mail is prolly the safest way to transport bud/other items.

3. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

if they x-rayed all mail everyday, you wouldnt get mail everyday. you'd get mail about once a month.

4. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

If it's a US domestic flight, just put it in your check-in baggage and forget it.

My dirty bong and a bag went through just fine 10 days ago.

5. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I just flew to cali with a 1/2 oz hash no prob,in my hygene carry on .

6. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

k i live on an island in the pacific ocean buts its part of the us (take a geuss) lol wuts the best way to do it even though i have to go across an ocean....they search all suitcases before they get on the plane for plants/animals cuz they're very careful about wut comes in and out? any ideas on how i can get 1-2 oz of bud to the mainland.

7. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Duct tape it to your upper thigh.

Do it while sitting down with your leg bent.

Carryied a QP (half on each leg) a couple trips ago- And I get wand searched everytime.