Seed Comapanies/Weed growing

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Volcanfuel, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Volcanfuel

Volcanfuel Member

I dont grow, but I am interested in it, and would if it were legal in the US. I was wondering where the best place to see live cannabis would be? The hash hemp museum had a few plants last time I was there, but no flowering beauties! I realize this may be a lost cause, but I would love to see a garden if this is possible.

2. skyhigh420

skyhigh420 Member

The Cannabis College has a room downstairs that usually has several large plants in it which you can tour for a small donation. A few shops have a plant growing but nothing in quanitity.

3. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

I always loved the plants in "Homegrown Fantaseeds" headshop,

4. Volcanfuel

Volcanfuel Member

When I was there in 2000 I went to the cannabis museum (college?) is that the same place? They had a few plants off in a side room, but you couldnt get anywhere near them. I was more thinking like Nevilles farm! Like in High Times years ago. I guess its not open to the public for obvious reasons. Anyone need day labor trimming buds while im there? I will work for vapor bags, and a small tour of the "facilities'!

5. Volcanfuel

Volcanfuel Member

homegrown fantaseeds was the first coffeeshop I ever went to. I checked into the hotel, walked several blocks. This was the first place I found. Great hash I recall. I snapped up as much as I could on the spot! What a feeling it was scoring like that for the first time. I remember feeling very awkward, not only because I was in a foreign country for the first time in my life, and had been there for all of 30 minutes, but also the weed being in the open I actually was a little scared, kinda like I was trying to sneak into a bar under age. Fortunately the nice man that worked there helped me out. I made some nice selections, and went back to the hotel, smoked out and rested and slept from my trip. When I woke up, there I was with these chunks of Nederhash! What a great way to wake up!