see how it works for you. it was spot-on for everyone in my family.

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by mynameiskc, Jan 24, 2005.

1. savethegibbons

savethegibbons Member

This little test is pretty interesting!

It seemed to describe me well as a 5. However, our sense of date is completely arbitrary. For instance, the concept of date (12 Aug 1983 in my case) is created by humans, since it all depends on when humans defined the "beginning". In this case, it is defined as 0AD, but it could be year 32882 right now and be equally meaningful, which would produce completely different results!

So this test would have to assume that time or the beginning of meaning in the universe began somehow in 0AD (which might support a Christian viewpoint I guess!).

2. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i got a 1 and thought it was totally off... then my bf said it was right on... sad but true :( his is right on.. he's a 9... haha total opposite ends of the spectrum...

3. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

hmmm im a 5... it kinda described me a little bit... i did my sisters too and she got a 1...didnt describe her at all...it described me almost perfectly though

4. Fooja

Fooja Member

May 13, 1990

5+13+1990=2008
    2+0+0+8 = 10
    1+0 = 1

Yup, I'm a one and wow, it works out really true for me. Thats really cool.:cool:

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

9 - 22 - 19759 + 22 + 1975 = 2006

2 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 8

8. 8 - THE BIG SHOT
    8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.

Haha - meet the new boss, same as the old boss

6. Sunny Afternoon

Sunny Afternoon Member

I'm a 2.. and that sounds pretty much like me.

7. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

not sure if you were being sarcastic there because your reply was VERY 7ish...

8. redie*

redie* Member

gyahaha... i'm a 2- peacemaker!

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, the numbers assigned are arbitrary, too. so using two symbolic systems to signify another aspect of life doesn't really support a christian viewpoint.