Security Detail tonight!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Astaroth, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Oh, the irony.

For those yet unfamiliar with who I am. I am a police officer. Sometimes we can make extra money signing up for security details. You get to guard a private function a'la rent-a-cop - only we're a whole helluva lot more expensive than regular security guards. But I guess sometimes you just gotta have us.

Tonight there was a detail available and I signed up. Guess what I'm guarding. A local naturist club has rented a space at YMCA for their winter get-together. No, this doesn't mean that I'll be doing my duty dressed only in my badge (heehee... the mental image is priceless tho). Most likely I'll be sitting in my cruiser outside the Y making sure that no undesirables get in. I'm highly curious as to what age group and how many people I will see.

Update tomorrow.

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Well I wouldnt expect that youd be naked there, youre a police officer after all and youd be on duty and people would have to recognize you. Although it would be nice if someday it would get to the point where police officers could be naked. :) I hope by undesireables that you dont mean little kids or single men, unless of course there is a law or a rule at the Y about such things.

3. juggla

juggla Member

dont expect to see any hot girls, probly a bunch of middle age couples

4. menlo1

menlo1 Member

The stories of Astaroth keep getting crazier.

5. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think its funny how a guy who doesnt seem real hot about nudists actually has to watch over a bunch of them. :) I just think its ironic.

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I find the biggest irony is the fact that Astaroth doesn't seem to care for being barefoot or naked, but can't keep his idiotic comments out of this forum. He has this compulsion to come in here and disturb the peace. I'm sure he's a real good cop... :rolleyes: He's got all the maturity you'd want in someone who's paid to push people around.

Maybe he's got the nightstick and gun and badge and handcuffs to make up for some... deficiencies.

Yeah, actually, that's my bet. "Compensating."

-Jeffrey

7. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Heeh, Jeffrey my boy, are you interested in my nightstick now? My, my... things you learn about some people. You really oughtta stick to harrassing teen girls.

"Undesirables". Actually that would involve only abject troublemakers - people who would arrive drunk, i.e., or who would harrass the guests. Or if someone got rowdy, I would be asked to remove them. Which wouldn't be very pleasant - since there's a swimming pool involved, I'd have to wrestle a very wet person, and then deal with the fact that MY uniform would be wet and it's BLOODY COLD outside!!

Anyway, nothing like that happened. I ended up cooling my heels for a couple hours in the YMCA lobby watching TV. About 30 people turned up, and (I'm being real generous here) I didn't see ANYONE over the age of 40. Somehow I doubt that nudism is all that popular, heeh. Now, if this is the picture in one of the most liberal states in the Union, I imagine things are even sadder elsewhere.

Can't say I'm not happy about that :)

8. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah I bet he arrests people for disturbing the peace in public but doesnt mind coming here and disturbing our peace.

9. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Nope, don't mind that a bit.