Secrets of the Cuneiform

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was reading a little bit about cuneiform text the other day as the first ancient style of writing. I'm very much into this sort of thing a long with Runes as you all know and I was trying to come up with some similarities and what I found interesting was that like a rune, cuneiform seems to be a visual and phonetic style of writing. Each symbol adhered to its own energetic properties, much like a rune.

If we look into what light is, and light energy we start to see some interesting similarities between cuneiform and light energy.

This is a Michael's Evans representation of what light energy looks likes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is cuneiform text.

[​IMG]

It has become clear to me now that sound creates light, and because of this, I believe sound is the building structure of everything we know. Now many will argue that, there was light first and that light travels faster than sound, but that has been recently disprove in fact light is a very slow source of energy and information whereas sound is a fast source of energy and information.

Throughout scripture you will find similarities between all cultures about how the earth was made etc whether by song, or voice. Not light.

Remember: God said, let there be light.

Light was not first, the sequence of events it was that God said, "let their be light." Sound is the key portion of this. It was sound, not light, that created the universe. There's many demonstrations on youtube as to what sound looks like, it's fascinating how sound frequency can actually manufacture landscapes and terrains. Spins a whole new light into ancient beliefs, like the Australia Aboriginals who say the gods sang three songs to create the worlds. And you can literally see how this can happen when you watch what sound frequency can do.

So I will be interested in seeing one day when the research is done if cuneiform text actually has resemblance of its light model structure. Remember if sound is light, then every sound frequency has its own shape and light pattern/grid/signature. Perhaps cuneiform is actually written in its exact sound format made up from the properties of what's its light energy source actually looks like?

Fascinating stuff.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019