Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by kiss_the_cook, Oct 26, 2005.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

The hostility you received was mostly because no one really respects a meth cook, especially educated chemists. Like you said, a ten YO could cook meth, and the damage meth is doing to society shouldn't be overlooked. I understand we're in America and you've probably got an unnatural desire to get rich, but there's no need to fuck up anything and everything for a buck. If you're really at the point you say you are in education and you're not just lying, then stick with it and HELP people with medicine. Don't FUCK them with poison.

2. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

thats why i posted lab reactions and not practical "kitchen meth".I figured that if thay could follow and acquire equipment,Than thay would know the inherent risk

3. gotLBforsale

gotLBforsale Member

You guys are right, some 10 year olds might not be able to pull this recipe off. So here's one for the kids, because, lets face it, children are our future THE TRIED AND TRUE HOME PRODUCTION METHOD
    Break open the inhalers, a pair of real sharp scissors does this good. Place the cottons that were inside in a jar and close the lid. (Remember you use all 12 cottons.)

In the bowl, combine 1- 1/3 oz. water and 2/3 oz. muriatic acid. Shred cottons in this solution, and knead for 5 minutes with hands. (ALWAYS BE SURE THERE'S CLEAN RUBBER GLOVES on your hands.) You can do it bare-handed if you' got tough skin. Squeeze all juice out of filters after you knead, and throw em away.

Filter the remaining liquid into the quart jar. It will be necessary to this several times to get that awful smelling oil out. The chemicals in the inhalers have been bonded to the HCl, and the oils have been filtered off. Throw the filters away.

Pour enough of the solution into a small bottle to fill it 1/3 full. Save any leftover juice for the second batch.

Pour 1/4 teaspoon of the lye crystals into the bottle and agitate. Do this carefully, as the mixture will become hot, and give off a gas. Repeat this step until the mixture remains cloudy.

Fill the bottle from step (5) up the rest of the way with ether. Cap the bottle, and agitate for about 8 minutes. It is very important to expose ever molecule of the free-base to the ether for as long as possible.

Let the mixture settle. There will be a middle layer that is very thick. Tap the side of the bottle to get this layer as thin as possible.

Remove the top layer with the eyedropper, being careful not to get any of the middle layer in it. Save the top layer, and throw the rest away.

Fill a bottle half-way with water, and about 10 drops of acid. Pour the top layer from step (8) into the bottle, and cap it. Shake the bottle for 2 minutes. When it settles, remove the top layer and throw it away. The free base has now been bonded to the HCl/water mixture.

If there is anything left from step (3), repeat the procedure with it.

Evaporate the solution in the Pyrex dish on low heat. You can do this o the stove, but I have found that if you leave it on top of a hot-water heater (like the one that supplies hot water to your house) for about 2-3 days, the remaining crystals will be Methamphetamine.
    Some notes:
    Police are now calling this the "New Cocaine".

It is very easy to become delirious off the ether fumes, so be sure you are well ventilated, I mean it!!!

Small, aspirin, or experiment bottles seem to work the best for smaller batches. The measurements are not exact, so you don't have to be either.

4. gotLBforsale

gotLBforsale Member

(the above recipe does not produce meth. but some weird knockoff called Cat.) But it's still fun for the kids!

5. gotLBforsale

gotLBforsale Member

And one more thing, if you guys have a problem with what's going on right here, then maybe you should try and help The Cook in a more positive manner. Give him some safety tips, or maybe some HazMat instuctions, you know whatever you can help with. If not, then go read a different thread!
    Oh yeah, I got somthing for you, cook. Cookin crank with Uncle Fester, featuring the Grave Yard Chicks, I got the video back from my friend.

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

that recipe was crap 30 years ago

and still is

7. Skratch

Skratch Member

holy shit its gecko
    he keeps coming and going...

8. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Incorrect, it gives L isomer meth, but yeah, fun for kids, and a waste of time for all others. But anyway, that is the third edition of a book now in it's seventh or eighth. The only chapter most wannabee meth cooks will find useful is the one on reductions of ephedrine. The pill extractions are hopelessly out of date, the info on isomers is just plain wrong, the birch is far more complex than need be, the push-pull is not explained, ect.. All of these have been corrected in more recent editions. Perhaps this is why UF gave permission for this to be posted on the net. Or was it posted without permission?

9. FlUfFnStUfF

FlUfFnStUfF Member

WHat A fucking waste Of good chem. skills. you could be living alot of peoples dream

10. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

^^^Those smart enough to cook meth right are smart enough not to bother. I simply offered some help for the others.

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Permission from WHOM?

That BS "recipe" is older than I am.

And it IS NOT a viable method of making L-meth.

It's a fools recipe for fools.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

can someone just post the right version please[​IMG]

13. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

14. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Permission of whom? The author, I would persume. And yes, this recipe is outdated, I believe I stated as much. If you wish to argue with the author, go to WD, and PM him. I do not dought he will be willing to compare the books you have written to those he has.

15. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

He ain't the author. He just re-printed from public domain
    ---

FYI- I give knowledge away for free. REAL KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I doubt his writting on the subject is comparable to mine. Or why would he publish a BS "recipe"?

you see, I don't need a book to make meth. and I don't need E or I or R, either!

To bad you missed the post I erased.

16. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

wut happend to midnightmoonlight's posts? i hope he didn't get banned..

17. NoobTuber

NoobTuber Newbie

Hah, let my old ass answer two decades later. I don't see one fool here that knows what they're talking about that hasn't likely died or ended up in prison at this point. Bunch of half ass info, non sense and FEAR...

As for "kiss.the.cook." you definitely were no valedictorian. You can't even spell valedictorian or five letter words it seems. Probably was the trash you had in your processing IF you ever made it that far to cook something. As to what you copy/pasted -- whew, you fell into the old "American war on meth posts jammed in by the war on drugs Nazi regimes" of that era. That was the tail end of the meth cooking in America heyday. You posted a bunch of trash info.

First off, anyone cooking meth with Ephedrine, "Annie" or Red P is cooking garbage. Those precesses are horrible, all of them. No real meth or the knock off Mexican "super meth" today is with shit. It's total poison. People are getting high off poison. Real meth is done thru about the precesses, P2P being the best and easiest for clean meth and what I read about the methylamine methods here are crap.
    Real mean also isn't that dangerous or terrible or poisonous. It's about as harmless as reefer distillates.
    Anyway, y'all enjoy your lives and don't listen to any of this crap or government propaganda. Find a real teacher if you want to learn the right way. The right way is to STAY AWAY because I didn't read one person here smart enough to know better, even the detractors tying to tell you so... They think there is no "good or safe methamphetamine" and there is if you aren't a total lush fool. Gawd knows there's plenty of those on earth.