Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by kiss_the_cook, Oct 26, 2005.

1. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

your welcome

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol, hey if people are stupid enough to buy that trash you're cooking up, more power to you. American dream in action right there.

3. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I think he's a poser.

If not, Let's hear some practical instruction?

4. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

I'd rather scrap phosphorus out of matchboxes than read all that crap. from the bits i read (what methods are used, etc) and stuff i remember from rhodium. your stuff is unpractical, a waste of hard to get reagents and the "meth" you get out of it is shit.

5. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

this post was to help people better understand chem.. and how reactions take place,and
    who the hell still uses the red phosphorus reaction.
    and there is usfull info in this even for beginners ^^^ like converting meth to ice.

6. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

do any of you know if there is a torrent for cooking crank with uncle fester and the graveyard girls.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

No clue where to score a torrent like that, iof you find one let me know, I want to see someone cook meth as it is not popular around here and it'd be good for a laugh while I'm smoking a blunt watching some crazy hick mother fuckers whip up some meth. Yee-haw.

BTw, not joking about if you find a torrent show me cause I would like to see that video but will not pay for it because I am not interested in making meth to make my 30 bucks back lol.

8. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Any one who can still get Red, that's who.

9. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Holy crap! How do the tweakers follow that!?!?!!? The ones I know and have known don't have the brain capacity.

10. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

first let me start by saying, if you would have read the end i clearly stated that it was a transcript of a book. two how the fuck would you know what i understand ,why dont you tell me how to drop or convert isotopes

and hears a practical app. take 1000 pseudofed tabs and desolve in 300ml white gas blah,blah,blah go ahead and skip thru and not read and blow yourself up.

11. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

i put them in the reservoir.

12. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

like i give a fuck about my community.

13. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

and for your information the 7 edition of that book gets rid of most of the hazzardus waste and the risk of combustion

and if the cops did come to my house there will be nothing thay will find and nothing thay can charge me for.

14. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

and be for you read the last 3 post and call your cop friends. i take all my waste back to the university,seprate,lable and leave it to be taken to EH&S Environmental Management Facility.does that please you,and furthermore i dont like to be acused of not carring for my planet.

15. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I can confidently state that MidnightMoonlight knows his shit.

for the other guy- wannabe cook, is it?- what was your point, in the first place?

Do you really think that back-room chemist follow lab procedures?

And do you think that anyone who could follow your posted procedure needs you to tell them how to make speed?

16. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

you know something has popped up in my mind a couple of times...

This "kiss the cook" guy is 20 years old. It doesn't make sense how he is 20 and he knows so much about methamphetamine manufacturing. I'm not going to bash him for poisoning communities because honestly i think he's just a 20 year old who copied and pasted something just to get attention.. in fact hold on.. let me see in another IE window if this comes from another site... OK - here are the sites that he plagiarized from

www.talkaboutdrugsnetwork.com/ group/alt.drugs.meth/messages/3613.html
    http://scifi.pages.at/pz2000/METH-SEC.3RD.txt
    freehost16.websamba.com/pz2k4/METH-SEC.3RD.txt

he's full of shit

17. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

That post wasent about teaching how to cook speed,and i already stated that i didnt wright the book. It was simply for information.this is the drug chem forums,right.
    And as a side note, I graduated valedictorian from my high school, And i'm in my 3rd year in college for chem/pharm. And by the way, A 10 year old could cook meth.

and im sorry for you guys that are closed minded and think that every one has an alterer motive.and for the one calling me a dumbass,Im not the one sticking his hand in liquid nitrogen-in the lab-very unprofessional

and moonlight your 32 years old and all i hear is fuck this and fuck that.this is a fourm not a playground.Would it kill you to show some courtesy.

thaks.

18. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

19. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Your credentials suck, dude.

High school.. pharm/chem...

you're talking to an underground chemist with 25 years experience- and a couple of years of chem eng to boot.

And MidnightMoonlight has demonstrated technical knowledge (well above my own) that I doubt you could even grasp.

People in these forums want practical info- and lab procedures are NOT practical outside the lab.

Besides, it seems to me that your product would contain a higher percentage of di-methyl-amphetamine than methamphetamine.

20. kiss_the_cook

kiss_the_cook Member

it could,with the wrong vac/temp but dma is still a fun drug. and i am sure both MidnightMoonlight and yourself surpass me in both knowledge and experience

and one day i would like to get somewere and yes its hard and sometimes i wish that i would have studied transdimensional theoretical physics and pass light speed.