Secret Societies

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Pressed_Rat, May 17, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Does anyone have an interest in them? If so, I'd like to get a discussion going.

2. socialmachine

socialmachine Member

do you know of any secret societies? i always thought it would be cool if there were any, some of the shit the government does is almost like a secret society

3. superNova

superNova Member

but if we talk about them....
    ....they won't be secret :eek:

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i refrain from talking about this subject;)

5. tom

tom Member

do a google seach of "george bush skull and bones". See which little club the monkey belongs to.

6. razm

razm Member

or John Kerry.....that would work as well....

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

8. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

9. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

10. Erin

Erin Member

i found a suitcase full of my grandads old freemason stuff, those old men really went all out. it freaked me out, theirs a pub in town called the fremasons, i dont go in their!

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

what was in your granddad's suitcase?

12. ~piscean]-[delusions

~piscean]-[delusions Member

may I suggest the illuminati... and as someone else mentined earlier, the order of the skull and bones - yale university... I believe the united nations is also an evil plot by the wealthy and people in high places who comprise this group. who runs the world? follow the money. the only way we'll ever beat them is to stop succombing to the lore of money. live without it, free yourself and you'll no longer be one of their slaves... well, not as much as a slave. what do we work for anyway? to pay for gas, insurance, emissions, inspections, traffic violations, and other capitalist ventures. pay for higher education? another scam in my opinion, but you've got to play that game if you want to get to what they want you to perceive as the top. so you sell your soul to go to college and then you can't find a job in your field, meanwhile the yale endowment could probably buy a small country and you're now in debt for several years if not life for what, a chance to be one of the elite? I'll play no part in this mindfuck. When you give up your material desires you'll be free, but they're still watching.

13. Erin

Erin Member

gets out grandads old suitcase,

THE GRANDE LODGE OF NEW ZEALAND
    of antient, free and accept masons

signed up 5th of july 1951 on the back of this freaky certificate with the all seeing eye and other wierd shit, it says "at the deth of the person whom this certificate is issued, the personal resresentatives of the deceased are requested to return it to the grand secretary.

a book of constitution and laws of the grand lodge of antient, free and accepted masons of new zealand.... 1974

the holy bible.. the standard vrsion hahahaha

the marlborough lodge of unanimity BY-LAWS

a book of odes

a page from the daily mirror from thursday june 19 1952
    with the headline
    THE SECRET SIGNS OF A MILLION MEN
    about the masons secret hand signals

heaps of news letters

and this little book full of rituals, almost all of it is written in some wierd code

14. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

how strange

15. Guru420

Guru420 Member

Isn't it funny how much the government controls public schools and how much they suck? Trey Parker (or was it Matt Stone) said somthing like this. They tell us that "you've got to get into honors math 7th grade so you can get into honors math 8th grade so that you can be in honors all through high school so you won't be a failer". It ridiculous how the system tries to tell us that the only way to be "succesful (at least financially successful) is to go through the who bull shit school system. We can learn far more than what is taught at a faster pace using the internet and thing called a library.
    If somone's goal is to get rich they can do it with some education, and a computer. They could do it with drugs, a scale and baggies too. With a pen and notebook, or with a microphone and a tape recorder. Of course, I won't be doing this, I"m going for my PhD (fingers crossed). Hey, I've got to if I want to be a pharmacologist.

16. Tô®n

Tô®n Member

Who says I'm paranoid..... http://www.ctrl.org/boodleboys/boddlesboys2.html[/color]

[/color]http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

[/color]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/therevelation2.shtml

[/color]http://www.disinfo.com/site/

[/color]http://www.undergroundnews.com/

[/color]http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/

I got way more sites than this, but I tried not to list any that others had put before. I used to have a lot of good info on various government projects like MK ULTRA etc. but lost tons of bookmarks when my computer died on me a year back :( http://freemasonrywatch.org mentioned by WayfaringStranger is another great one. I would love it if you started a personal forum for this subject, but even just seeing that a handful of people out here have their eyes open makes me happy for now. That looks like a good book nimph, I would caution anyone that wants to get books on these sort of subjects to buy with cash, as of Jan 2001 the government now has right (and I am sure they use them often) to view who buys what books, so if you pay in credit card or check the book store has you’re ID on hand :S, public libraries also operate in the same manor… ~peace~

17. berzerkdirk

berzerkdirk Member

i belong to the secret society of people who have banged your mom. it has hundreds of thousands of members across the globe.

18. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know what some of the freemasonry codes mean :eek: somebody broke the rules and told me...

I'm doing some reading up on all of this right now...it's making me a little queasy.

19. I'm interested in all things spooky and hidden, submarines, cryptography, spys, assasins all of those lovely things, I have a working c++ enigma reconstructed from old intercepts :) my pride and joy, (accepting the flaw that screwed enigma it's perfect)

20. audreyanne

audreyanne Member

those books on fremasonry are a rare find...probably worth alot of $.The masons have been around since the building of King Solomons Temple.It is extremely difficult to find much info on fremasonry.I once had some of my Father's books and loaned them to my irresponsible sibling who lost or sold them.I do have a masonic bible that is really pretty interesting,the were"raised " to different levels (degrees)according to their lessons.It used to be that women were not allowed to look upon masonic books,they were handed down to male members of the family or returned to the order.The masons have also been involved in numerous works of charity,helping sick children,others that benefit people less fortunate.I certainly do not claim to know alot about this "secret brotherhood",but I know they subscribe to certain moral codes(Morals and Dogma") and they abide by Roberts Rules Of Order.My Father was a Grand Monarch of the masons,and he did not share much in terms of their secrets,but he was a good man even though I did not agree with his politics.He believed in a higher power and did what he could to help others.I am intrigued by the masons,and would love to hear others thoughts on the same.