Second Thread EVER! Consecutive Weed Days...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by APinkBunnyRabbit, May 8, 2004.

1. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

:-D

Um, to make this a non-useless thread... uh... I'll think of something to say.

Um, how many consecutive days have you currently smoked? I'm past 20... without any days skipping.

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

hmmm....i find that i like smoking once a week for many reasons. I think some people will find that after smoking you become VERY focused. On music, on reading, etc. I smoke after a week of school...marijuana to me re-energizes my whole nervous system and gets my brain working again. I smoked just yesterday actually and after waking up, I began reading a book and I felt like I could actually get into it. I also listened to 2 WHOLE Ekoostik Hookah CDs and I NOW love them. I feel that as I'm laying down after smoking a joint and I am twitching all over after some real strong weed hanging out at my girlfriend's house, the after effects last for more than a week for me...so I don't need to smoke everyday...I don't smoke to get high usually, I actually don't like it at first, the first 20 minutes or so when I can't move or talk...I LOVE the come down...Eurphoria is rushing through my body as neural impulses race through my nerves. Then for the next week I think about what I thought about while high and how GOOD it felt. Then, when I get ready to smoke again the next weekend...I can smoke only a little bit and still get full effects of the high. So yeah, i only smoke on the weekends...

peace,
    toph

3. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i smoked 3 consecutive days this week, before, during and after school. Yay!

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

It's been wayyy to long to know how many days was the longest streak. I would guess something like 3 or 4 months.

5. lizm

lizm Member

Welcome to my addiction :D

6. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

I must say I cannot remember the last time I didn't smoke at least twice in a day...6 months maybe?

7. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I feel like I havent really been smoking that much lately, because I went from being high all day for like 2 months straight to just smoking once a day and only being high for a couple of hours a day. but i think i've still smoked just about every day, maybe missing a couple of days here and there, for the past 4 months.

8. babynug

babynug Member

if i have it, i smoke it 3-4 times a day. if i don't have it(which i try to avoid) i can go for a week or two, but then i get really desperate for anything. hate that

9. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

It's been quite a streak, let's put it that way.

10. mr.highman

mr.highman Member

i think it been sinceseptember with maybe about 3-4 days without weed if that i thinks its more like 2. and yeah i'm high now have approxamitly half of the 1/8 i got yesterday, bout 6 joints sofar the biggest one i have had in a while. about 6 left:)
    got a half ounce blaze in free house tonite looking forward to it:D

11. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

After about two weeks straight I'll take a couple days off to clear my mind and just take a break. Usually I'll do no more than four or five days straight. I use herb as an additive to life's beauty, not just the source :)

12. lady_of_the_flowers

lady_of_the_flowers Member

Everyday for the last three months.

13. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Gee, I would have to say that it would be over a year now, more like a year and a half. I just smoke everyday. And cookies are great.

TFS

14. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Wow I was looking at the old threads back in the day, and the people that I use to talk to on here are like not on here anymore ,so i thought I would bring back this thread. WOW

15. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

I go all summer, every summer. And I go months all the time and stop a week maybe but then I start up again, it depends if I can get pot easy.

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

my record was 119 days in a row

17. RandomDrunkGuy

RandomDrunkGuy Member

Yeah...it's been a long time, maybe 6 or 7 months, I don't blaze more than like 2 or three bowls a day on most days.....and I have constant income....and access to bud at almost any time of day.....so needless to say it's been a LONG time...

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

About a month now..... but my 1 1/2yr streak died a month ago when i got too drunk to get high.... and put in a long work day.... didnt bring my weed with and i didnt go home.. i just stayed at work and got drunk... when i got home i packed a bowl and then passed out.... i was pissed when i woke up.....

19. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

man i hate when shit like that happens

20. Berkely

Berkely Member

WOW!!! can i be friends with all of you guys???