Second hand and drug tests...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NattyDread, Jan 23, 2005.

1. NattyDread

NattyDread Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey,
    I'm supposed to get drug tested sometime this week and haven't smoked in 32 days, but yesterday I was chilling with my friends and they smoked a few bowls in the car with the windows down, will this show up on a drug test? thanks for any input

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

im pretty sure your clean. 32 days is more then long enough to get clean, and even if you got a little smoke blown on you, i dont think it would show up.

3. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i agree with rasta, it probably wont show up, especially because they had the windows down.

4. NattyDread

Well I think the windows were down, I was pretty trashed so I dont remember lol, anyway even with the windows up you think it will show up?

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i still dont think so...i remember a while back, a friend of mine had to get clean so he couldnt smoke, but he let everybody blow hits in his face so he would get a sort of "second-hand high" so to speak.

Unless they hotboxed the car to hell, i still believe your fine.

6. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

you're good on weed, but liquor takes 42 hours to clear your system, uness you were trashed on something like coke...

7. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

and coke takes up to 5 days...

my friend did some yayo and it took exactly 5 days to get out

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

One of my freind had never smoked before in his life....but was in cars while they smoked every once and awhile and they always had the windows down. Next thing he knew his mom was drug testing him and he was caught with thc in his system.

9. NattyDread

^That pretty much contradicts everything I've been told and read...hopefully I pass...and I was trashed from alcohol, not coke...