Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Candy Gal, Oct 31, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Sorry to hear about Aunt Vera, my condolences.

You've got a good soul, hang in there compromise!

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

:D

She was sort of distant, but didn't live far away. We didn't visit even once a year - well, maybe once... at the family reunion. We will miss her face and the way she was. She was from a different time.

Sean Connery defined a different time. & James Bond. He was a remarkable actor and way ahead of the game in his manner. And at the time of "Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade" (VHS), I felt like the really universal character was Sean Connery. He was the draw for me, also because I couldn't wrap my little brain around supporting actor Han Solo starring as Indiana. But I could jibe with Connery. The wit, the vibe, all of that was just so totally on point and easy to absorb. I could relate to Connery's depiction of his character in Indiana Jones even at a young age.

What a badass! :sunglasses: RIP

phil1965 and ZenKarma like this.
  3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

It's bizarre how people want so badly to be part of something. A great one on a nice bright day is to stand in an open area and look up, after a few minutes make a few interesting 'oooh's and aaah's ' you'll always get at least one person asking what you are looking at. You then point up into the sky, "look there, can't you see it?" after a few minutes they always reply 'oh yes, I see it now' done right it's quite funny, you can get a dozen people looking up and then wander quietly off leaving them to it, eventually someone will ask what they are looking at, and nobody actually knows!

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Sean Connery: .Dies - 31/10/20
    [​IMG]

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes this is very sad..................

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

= More than One Nation mourns

7. chip92

chip92 Members

Rip what a legend

8. Rocket_man

Rocket_man Members

He always came across as such a gentleman. He is missed but always with us in his movies