Screw You Salvation Army!!!

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Flyinglilypad, Dec 28, 2004.

1. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

That's how I feel too. There are lots of ways to donate to good causes, it doesn't need to be associated with religion.

2. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

man i was just saying think before you speak...if you didnt want my opinoin then dont post...OH AND! I have a learning disablitly ...so there are you happy now? ilearned to read when i was in the 5th grade didnt learn grammer till 9th are you happy that you like to know so much fucking more about my life? would ya? WOULD YA?! DIDNT THINK SO , SO LAY OF ME GOD DAMNIT AND GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT!

3. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Yes tell me more please do. YEAH! YeaH! Im glad i caught you with the right insult. I could care less if you have a learning disablility. I have one too, but I graduated top of my class in high school, and did fine in college with minimal effort. Grow up and get over it.
    So far I have not strayed from subject yet. I was just trying to get accross that TARGET booted salvation army because it offends some of their people who come in the store. (IM sure some gay people shop at target) The entire post you did not read (because it was "too long") was explaining the salvation armys OFFICIAL stance.

If I offended you.... Too bad... I could care less
    By the way, what does Lay of me god damnit mean? (Proof read It will save you many insults.)

4. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Come on now hon. Be nice.

5. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

6. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

oh well, I try *shrug*

7. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I would like you to go back and re-read my post. I don't think it contained nearly the insult that you seem to have read into it. I was just offering advice that you should more carefully screen your posts for correct grammar and spelling; and if you don't know how, you should ask for the help you need from your teachers. And I told you the honest truth: if you don't write clearly and well, you will not be taken seriously by those who DO, and those people are generally the ones who hold the power in society. People who will hire you; lend you money; admit you to college or other training programs; judge you in a court... these people will be educated and intelligent and will not give you an even chance if you can't come across the same way. That's life, and they time for you to prepare for it is NOW.

-Jeffrey

8. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Me too.... I never carry actual money period.... But I Still feel bad not giving any.