screams in the night

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by enfys moon, May 23, 2007.

1. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Rape happens all the time, every day. The fact that it happened to occur outside her window doesn't suddenly make it bizarre.

2. noachian

noachian Banned

From my very unprofetional opinion, your house is haunted, or possesed or what ever, However you need to see a Priest or Vicar immeditly. BEFORE IT IS TOOO LATE, GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR DWELLING AND MAY YOU WALK IN HIS DIVINE LIGHT UNTIL DEATH.

3. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

WTF? She heard screams, grunting, and moaning outside her window. Somebody was either raped or having rough sex in her yard! That's it. There's no reason at all to believe anything paranormal happened.

4. ganjaman07

ganjaman07 Member

dude, that happend to me exept i heard what sounded like a woman screaming i look out and its a coyote howling they sound the same

5. dacre4

dacre4 Member

lol this threads funny and i agree with lazy crazy

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

several creatures have been mentioned. where i grew up, in the sierra mountains in northern california, it was felis concolor, known locally as mountain lion, who sometimes made sounds exactly like a woman screaming.

=^^=
    .../\...

7. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

Y'know how they say cougars can sound like babies crying? My husband's heard it, he said it sounds EXACTLY the same, you'd never guess it was a giant cat.

We have a lot of coyotes around here, and some nights, they literally sound like children being slaughtered in the woods. And the ravens and crows, during some times (when it got REALLY hot in the middle of Summer, first thing in the morning) also sounded like little kids screaming for mercy or something. Always gotta think of local wildlife when you hear things like that.

8. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

possibly a koala f*cker running amok. that would explain the dead koala. if that was the case maybe it was a good thing u didn't look out.