*Scratches head in confusion*

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by osiris, May 20, 2004.

1. osiris

osiris Senior Member

that's just it. BIG OIL HAS KNOWN ALL ALONG! they're interest in it will really peak when they run out of BIG OIL! and at the rate that other companies(or are they different divisions of the same companies?) are chewing up farmland to turn it into pre-fabricated housing editions, they can then monopolize on agricultural fuel sources, as they will attempt to own what little land remains, having changed this resource as well into a limited exhaustable resource. These choices were made back in henry ford's day as purely economic choices, not because digging for oil was more efficient or cost-productive, but because the big-business families that ran our government even back then stood to make buttloads of money on it. AND THEY DID!

i say this is all quite unacceptable. but what do we do? all i can do is keep going to work and pay the costs for food and shelter. it's somewhat difficult to revert to "living off the land" when someone own's every bit of it and the land you live on is concrete! it seems we are at a point of no return.... i suppose i'm just waiting for the shit to really hit the fan, to fnd out what i'm gonna do next.

much love :)