SCOTUS stops the election interference....cold!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coachdb18, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

With a unanimous 9-0 vote, SCOTUS stopped the vapid attempts of Democrats to bar Donald Trump from the ballot. It was obvious from the beginning that trying to avoid the US Constitution would never fly, but they tried it anyway, subverting democracy and flaunting the Constitution in the process.

2. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

He might be in prison by election time.
    Do you think the supremes will help keep him out?

RIJACO, Etherea and granite45 like this.
  3. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Biden going to prison sounds good to me, but no I don't think SCOTUS would help him, nor Hunter. Maybe put them in the same cell.

4. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Try to imagine a woman you may know & respect & perhaps love. & along comes a creep like trump. & its only tip of the iceberg. As there are over 30 women he messed with. & theres more to the messes hes made. Such as not debriefing the incoming president.

Toker, granite45 and scratcho like this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't know why the dems keep picking on poor Donnie--I mean overthrowing the elected government is what all politicians do. !! Isn't it ?? And all those women that are lying about our poor Donnie? You know they wanted him bad!! :confused:;):tonguewink::tired:

Subverting democracy?? You're in an alternate universe Coach.:cool:

6. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

With their decision to consider absolute immunity for a Republican president, SCOTUS is delaying justice and promoting election interference. They have effectively delayed cases against Trump by months. Justice delayed in the cases against a pathologically lying former President is justice denied.

This SCOTUS will be remembered as being led by political hacks.

7. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And your title is wrong! They voted that a state cannot bar tRump from the ballots - only congress can do that. That is ALL they did...

Toker likes this.
  8. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Oh Well, Biden delivered a "Get off my Lawn" speech as his State of the Union, and successfully confirming he's a frail old man who doesn't have wat it takes to finish this term, much less take on another. He simply won't live that long (dementia kills)

9. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Are you sure you weren't watching Mr. Burns on The Simpsons when the SOTU address was being aired? Or maybe you just composed that comment before the speech even started.

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Recognize a trump lover?? I can't type what I want ---Skip wouldn't like it. ( He'd probably agree, but wouldn't like it!):sunglasses:

Tishomingo likes this.
  11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Coach's take on the speech is dramatically different from that of most others who watched it. This confirms what I long suspected: Coach has lost it, and is out of touch with reality! How old are you, Coach? I know you told us you're a war hero, but I don't recall which war.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  12. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Sounds like maybe he fought for the Confederacy.

Tishomingo and kinulpture like this.
  13. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

*deleted

14. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Perhaps the member posting was unaware that our country was originally founded as a Confederacy (under the Articles of Confederation, a treaty that established the US government from 1777 to 1781), as our Founding Fathers did not trust that a strong Federal government would not become tyrannical and oppressive? (maybe they were onto something here). The best government is the least government.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Timsk like this.
  15. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Some actual participants in that war had more going on than todays reenactors. Lincoln wasnt really as grt as advertized. There werd worse than hm. Was bad on both sides. Not an easy story to tell. Is any war tha easy to dissect? Mimd yall i aint taking coachs side etc.. But my stepfather not coach can be difficult. He actually respects my views more than i do his. My stepfather is one of the better experts on the war. As he is also a vet.

16. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Coach the 2 cant be compared. Was also the iriquoi confederacy. & british one too. Which i aint looked up yet. By the way does anyone have a copy of the new confederate constition?

17. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Lincoln stated emphatically that he had "no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

- Lincoln's first Inaugural address

It is for that reason that the Emancipation Proclamation did not come about until 1 January 1863, when he was losing the war, so he pivoted to make the war about slavery, (making it an agenda war with which he could engage black troops to win it while also federalizing southern 'property')

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  18. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Lincoln did compare them....

Referring to words in the preamble to the Constitution, Lincoln stated that the Constitution was established "to form a more perfect union" than the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union had effected. Because the union established under the Articles was explicitly perpetual in name and text, the union under the Constitution was also perpetual. He added that even if the Constitution were to be construed as a simple contract, it could not be legally rescinded without an agreement between all parties, meaning all of the states, North and South.

19. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Nah none of these mo

20. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

& in actuality the war didnt end @ app. Ended in new mex sometime in 66.