Scott Weiland Attacks

Discussion in 'Music' started by sassure, May 13, 2004.

1. sassure

sassure Member

Scott Weiland, former Stone Temple Pilots vocalist and now frontman for Velvet Revolver, apparently didn't like a recent article about him by Revolver's Andy Langer. So he wrote the following "open letter":

"Dearest Andy Langer,

"I would love the opportunity to speak to you further, you fucking kiss-ass pussy sycophant bitch. Do you make common practice of licking the assholes of rock stars, only to walk away to a safe distance? Wait till a man's back is turned then print a headline like that? Do you? Well, you know what half-man? My studio is in Burbank, the same place where you met me, interviewed me, and kissed my ass, you fucking worthless piece of journalist shit. Five days a week! I'll be there bitch! No more interviews, you're all a bunch of fucking kiss-ass pussy turncoats."

"PS: Oh, by the way, you wanna know about fucking drugs? Fucking try them yourself!"

I think someone just went verbally postal.....
    This from blabbermouth.net

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

What was the headline that got him so mad?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Oh boy, he's a real tough guy.

He should take some heroin and OD. He's suffering from has-been fever.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Scott still rocks as a musician tho. I can't wait to buy the Velvet Revolver album. Anyone know when it comes out?

And by the way Pressed Rat, your sig pic is awesome. I just ordered that cd.

5. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

Er, June 8th, I think.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I love it! I want a reason to write letters like that and some wimpy English major to send them to!

7. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

Weiland is uh.. weiland man. You said "he" wrote it? If he did then he needs to stop being so sensitive to comments. When you are a singer you endure criticism from everyone.. its such a competitive business.

8. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

he's off his rocker...sorta like the male version of courtney love.