scorpions

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dustinthewind, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ah yes... desert animals are used to not having a lot of water anyway... the gerbils i just got are desert animals, and they hardly drink any water, but they still need it. its very possible scorpions get it from their food though.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

did you see whre the family of the guy that coined the term googol is suing google......

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

crummy-my brother is the fucker for doing that to me.

joe-pythons are really cute at a distant. My cousin has three rosy boas, they are cool as hell. Ya need to get yourself one joe. its kind of disgusting watching them eat, my sister babysat a snake when she was in 4th grade, he teacher would come over and feed it baby chicks, i had to leave the house, cuz i could hear the poor little cute baby chick making all kinds of noises.

fractual- thanks for the idea on water i will tell her that, at the moment she is just putting some in the tank, she is under the impression that it didnt need water, i told her of course it doe. only thing is getting the water in its little tank thingy, i suggested a baster. my bro in law went put his hand in to move the rock and the damn thing charged him.. they are feeding it meal worms, they looked online and found out what they ate i guess.

4. crummyrummy

dont they eat little sisters?

5. Dustinthewind

ha ha i would have to kill the damn thing if it at MY little sister.

nimh- this scorpion is (i think) a baby or something she says it is maybe 5 to 6 inches in length, that is when it has its tail not curled up. could one that size eat a mouse? ewwww.. that would be so sick to see.

6. crummyrummy

does it swallow them whole like a snake? if it does I am getting one, just to watch it feed!!!!!!

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

OMG! I'm sooo envious of your sister...I've always wanted a pet scorpion!

8. Dustinthewind

really moon flower? i have seen them sold in pet stores before.