Scorpio + Libra = Trouble?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Hippievixen, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is it just me, or do Scorpios in general not click with Libras? Not that I'm hating on all Libras... my sister is a Libra... but we do seem to have an ambivalent relationship.

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Sounds about right to me... My rother and sister are both scoripios, and I'm a libra... Needless to say we don't get along well, though they get along... :rolleyes:

3. Zanman

Zanman Member

How you "get along" with people has little to do with your Sun Sign.

Sun in the Signs is simply the espression of the ego - it is how you like to act in the world. You will find yourself most comfortable in the presence of those who allow you to "be yourself", which is why similar Elements prefer each others company. This is most apparent when you are young, when you are trying to establish your individuality. It is why young people hang with those who dress like them, listen to the same music etc. It is why "cliques" develop in school and college.

In later life you are less concerned with whether others' self-expression conflicts with your own because you already have established your individuality and confidence.

Relationships are under Moon and Venus and their aspects. It is much more intricate than simple Sun Signs.

4. Alixney

Alixney Member

I'm a Libra - never made it work with a Scorpio unless I was totally submissive, then it works GREAT! Just don't do anything a Libra would do-except use all of your skills during sex. Scorpios don't deal with the cerebral stuff, so just keep it light and simple and whatever you do don't cheat (or get caught game playing) because you will lose.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Im a libra but I dont know what the signs are of people i know :D what months are scorpios..

6. MBlake81

MBlake81 Member

mystical shroom, scorpios are mid late october to mid november. Forgot the exact dates. I was born on the 19th of nov.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

thank you..
    haha lets see do i know anyone that i dont get along with thats a scorpio..haha cant say i do :D

8. EternalHunter

EternalHunter Member

I had a good friend once that was a scorpio (i'm a libra). We got along fairly well, but I found her to be too serious and moody, and I suppose she thought I was to dreamy. Anyway she ended up sacrificing our friendship, and her lack of loyalty really bothered me. I haven't really been around any scorpios since. She really betrayed me.

9. spinelli

spinelli Member

10. nathalie7777

nathalie7777 Member

Scorpio and Libra normally is not a good combination especially in a relationship, a friendship is very different and they could get along famously. It also depends very much on each of their rising sign, the rising sign is just as important factor as the sun sign.

11. sxylittlethng

sxylittlethng Member

12. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Theres a rhyme i once read, n it goes like this...

"Air and water, water and air, can only achieve harmony, if libra treads carefully, and scorpio is fair"...

Jus thought it might help:p

Ps-i love scorpios!

Love-Maxi.Xx

13. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

that is beautiful, Maxi.

thanks for sharing :)

*hugz*

14. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

ello,

No problem:) It came from a book i once read by Linda Goodman. Id advise anyone to buy her books, theyre very well written, and are full of little rhymes and stories.

Love-Maxi.Xx