Scorpio, bitches. ;)

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Animaliberation, May 13, 2004.

1. Spinner

Spinner Member

I know I'm kinda going off topic here but I need help.
    I'm a scorpio who's madly in love with a cancer.
    You see we used to flirt with each other in school and she would say suggestive things like she wants to have my baby. Then when I moved to another town, she dropped me. I tried calling but she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't get it, I'm only 15, why do I have theses thoughts going through my mind? What did I do wrong? She was the only beautiful girl that ever like me. Now I feel like such a loser.

2. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

awe, i sympathize with you. i used to have a crush on a Pisces (i know that's not a Cancer but they're both water signs right?) and i got squashed into the cement too (ooh lovely visualization isn't it?) maybe that's a water people trait ? i wish i could say more to help but the only female Cancer i know is my mom ^_^;

3. thoughtless_wanderer

thoughtless_wanderer Member

Cancer's are fickle creatures prone to the lunar mood swings. However, I enjoy them as a rule, it's the flighty types I have a hard time with. I have a lot of scorpio in me (sun, mercury, venus, pluto) and for some reason Gemini's and Sag's tend to get under my skin, but only because they oftentimes have no desire to feel things on a deeper level, which is what I'm alll about. Passion is something that all Scorpio's have in spades it seems, and it gives a certain conviction that I appreciate. I've been told my polar opposite taurus would be my ideal match, but I find I'm drawn to Leo's charm.

4. AbStRAct_HuNny

AbStRAct_HuNny Member

scorpio's ARE the strongest sign. proud to say. And being the sex sign is great. i love being in control in most situations its nice in sex too although sometimes its nice to have someone else in control. whatever sex is sex and GREAT who ever is in control. Wow! i love being scorpio...not that i know what it feels like to be something else.

5. jessibear

jessibear Member

What about Scorpios and Leos? I don't know much about astrology but am starting to get very interested in it... I am a Scorp and my hubby is a Leo. As far as I can tell we are both classic examples of our signs. Sometimes we are not too compatible, but I was wondering what the astrological side has to say.

6. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Hmmm....

I'm a Scorpio. The passion thing is right on, when I've got something on my mind everyone knows about it, even if I don't tell them people can tell if I'm angry or happy or in love or whatever just by the way I hold my head. When I get really angry I can scare people, not because I yell and shout, because I don't, but my friends have told me that when I'm pissed they swear I'm plotting to kill them in their sleep, and well... sometimes I am ;) But fortunately my passion doesn't usually last very long, unless I am betrayed. If you betray me you have a problem, I may pretend to forgive and forget, but under the surface I am thinking of ways I could ruin your life.

I like my friendships and love deep and meaningful, I don't want a bunch of kinda friends I see every now and then, I prefer a tight knit group of friends who really know each other. This makes for difficult situations though because people I rarely see and don't know well like extended family can tell I'm not really warmed up to them, and meeting someone once they will barely register on my memory, most people I have to ask their name twice.

The sexual energy thing must be true too, because I really enjoy sex, and with a willing partner I will literally go all night. Not to brag, but even though I am not a particularly attractive guy, have poor grooming habits and generally dress as casual as possible, I get more attention than I deserve or even want sometimes. This had led to problems involving angry boyfriends.

Power... I get my power by creating, as an artiste. I can manipulate people and have in the past, but I can channel that energy through creating most of the time. Every Scorpio has a different form of power, Bill Gates has power over computers and Hillary Clinton has power over government, my power is over the subconcious
    [​IMG]

7. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

I too don't want kinda friends!!! Do any other Scorps feel the same? I have 4 close friends and that's the way it's been for years!! I love meeting new people, but that's where it ends... we meet. Maybe it's Scorpios nack for seeing into people.
    When I was 9 I met a cousin of mine who was like 50 years old. I took my dad aside and I told him I didn't like her because she was fake!! He agreed, but told me to keep it between us. So a few years down the road we went to visit her again. I was thinking because I was older my opinion of her wouldn't be the same, but it was.
    It just something I have. I don't like people that try to be someone other than themselves. It doesn't make sense to me to be like that. Not all people I meet hold that characteristic, that's just the major turn off for me.

8. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I know this one girl who is so fake I absolutely cannot stand her. Thats a major turn off for me also.
    I have had the same best friend ever since 6th grade. I only like to hang out with people I can have a lot of fun with, otherwise it gets boring. I can instantly see under people's skin and see their personality.