Scorpio, bitches. ;)

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Animaliberation, May 13, 2004.

1. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

I am a Scorpio.
    Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment. But those of us who are particularly perceptive will be aware of the harnessed aggression, the immense forcefulness, magnetic intensity, and often strangely hypnotic personality under the tranquil, but watchful composure of Scorpio. In conventional social gatherings they are pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous; they sometimes possess penetrating eyes which make their shyer companions feel naked and defenseless before them.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yes, but they dont groom impecibly.

3. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

Let me think.... I do clean myself! And the only hair on my body is on my head. Take that + smoke it.;)

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

do I has ta smoke it?

5. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Personally I get along with scorpios pretty well, But im a taurus so you can probably understand why...

6. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i get along well with Scorpios which is strange since I'm an Aquarius.

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I'm a gemini, and i get along with most scorpios i was chiling with one a couple weeks ago.

8. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I went out with a scorpio for about 4 years. It was a blessing & a curse.

The blessing: Probably the best sex I ever had in my life. She could suck the crome off a trailer hitch.

The curse: 1. she was controling, or atleast tryed to control. 2. Very self center ( It was all about her, her, her). 3. She was always fishing for compiments, ( "aren't you glad I thought of that idea!") 4. Numerous eating disorders and stuff.
    But other than that it was fine.

9. spinelli

spinelli Member

Animaliberation,
    Aaha, the ever so intriguing scorpian. Such an interesting/complex astrological influence. Of all the elements for some reason I put aside Sag, aqu, virgo and scorpio as the most intriguing kinds.

Scorpio, as sometimes I forget is MARS. Now to have water and mars, I think adds to this intriguing makeup.

Some of my thoughts-

They are emotional(water) by being so passionate, (love this about them).

Deep, deep feeling towards sexual/sensual.
    And mixed with MARS creates, strong grudges, like that feeling of being cheated or used or wronged never leaves, never forgives or forgets or one of the other. And letting petty irritations build up so quickly and strongly inside, relating to the ppl in immediate environment (now that scares me, "im walk'n on eggshells")

I would surely feel powerful if I were scorpio, maybe thats why they crave it.

Just a thought, who dont get along with Scorps? Not just a textbook clich'e!
    Because I could imagine, touchy types would be intimidated, but then theyre waters and would connect. Maybe gemini, cause theyre not so deep, or maybe aqu, cause their so flighty, maybe piss scorp off. I dunno, u tell me

10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

How will do you get along with scorpio, you must afterall your both energentic and frisky.

11. spinelli

spinelli Member

Yeah, lots of potential between aries and scorpio
    dirty, agressive sex
    shared passionate energy, towards all the pleasure and beauties of life
    But
    put this war and feisty energy of both signs in a situation, where theyre opposing eachother, and watchout thats when MARS is personified.
    Oh yeah I disrespect secretive types, makes them shady, shifty, untrustworthy.

12. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

So there are people who really do understand me. Sometimes I tell ppl they have no idea what I go through in my head. I really enjoy being a Scorpio but not too many ppl get us. Which of course is fine with me most of the time, but there are times I wish someone could switch with me just to see how I look at things.

Lately, I've been a nitpickin bitch! Right after I say something I immediately regret it and wonder why I ever opened my mouth in the first place. It pisses me off because I know I don't want to say what I said, but I say it anyway! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

I always know how to get under ppls skin... more than any other sign I do believe. Sometimes I can use it for good. Most of the time it's just a little payback.

I think I've got to look a little deeper into all the rising/descending and all that. I might be able to understand my actions better.

13. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I'm Scorpio and married to Aquarius. And best friend is Aquarius. We get along famously, but I DON'T get along with Taurus'. I think the description about passion below a placid exterior is right on the money. I do think Scorpio's all have intense eyes.

14. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

I love being a Scorpio:)

15. Astralasia

Astralasia Member

I am taurus as well, but I cannot get along with them.

What makes a taurus to come along better with scorpiones?

16. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

Thanks for sharing guys, very interesting...

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have to agree ;)

18. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I agree with your definition of a Scorpio.. And I am a Scorpio

19. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

When I read your description of Scorpios, it was me on the money. And just like someone, can't remember which of you said, I also would like to switch bodies just to see how the other half lives. Only sometimes though. :)

20. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I'm a scropio and have a rotten temper... I often sting, lol
    I've been told I'm a force not to be reckoned with. And, I do loveeee power.