scorpio and virgo?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by meduza, Jun 25, 2006.

1. meduza

meduza Member

i am a scorpio infatuated with a virgo, i heard that its not such a good match, but yet i heard virgos can be obsessed with scorpios.........
    Need some input....! Anyone ever been in a relationship of this sort

2. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

no... but i do know my cousins a virgo and she got married to a scorpio and there absolutly head over heels for each other... so yeah i think they can be... lol

3. scarikari

scarikari Member

My mother, a virgo, said she was fascinated with this scorpio for years while they dated. She still thinks about him a lot to this day.

4. bassline betty

bassline betty Member

generally the signs of virgo and scorpio would get along because they are sextile on the wheel.

both are deep thinkers. both have cutting and sarcastic senses of humour. you never know what each one is thinking...they always seem calm and collected. they both mean what they say and say what they mean, never any superficial fluff. same attitudes toward money and sex. etc...

but there's alot more involved in synastry than sextile suns.

look to the moon, asc, venus, nn and mars.

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I dated a scorpio for a short time. She was very wild and artistic, lots of fun, but not really the settling down type, so it was short lived. I wanted a greater commitment than she was willing to give.

6. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

I'm a virgo and I've been with my scorpio for a year now, and we plan to get married soon :D
    we are absolutely perfect for each other. we both have had our astrology charts done and its rediculous how accurate they were. it kinda freaked me out; i never believed astrology much until i had that done. it was me... to a T. we are extremely compatible and the sex is great!!!! (i mean, c'mon, he IS a scorpio) ;)
    It can work.