score one for us

Discussion in 'Protest' started by steffan, Jun 8, 2006.

1. steffan

steffan puffin

I saw on the tube befor i fell asleep last night they caught another one of those bigwigs in iraq. Are we sapose to cheer? Whats the plan over there anyway, are they gonna keep arresting and killing those who raise up to lead there people in defence of there homes untill all that are left is woman and children? "it was good timeing for the bush administration" says the news lady, showing remarkable restraint in not joining the subdued giggles comming from off stage.
    "yes" says the news dude, "that happens frequently, but remember in 03 the capture of sadam was also good timing"
    I was half asleep so it took a moment for it all to sink in. when it did, I looked up quickly to see who sending this broadcast, cnn. I had to smile, revolution american style :) . The bush administation has become a joke on our most prominent news services.
    the next three years will be a fasinating time in american history, even if it time will be as forgotten as the atrosities of the fiffties

2. tculi

tculi Senior Member

oh are you talking about that guy who didnt know how to shoot his gun on some video?

3. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Well, if some do not see what a victory the death of that terrorist is for the world, then that's pretty sad.

4. steffan

steffan puffin

hey I'm all for war without terror, give a bunch of kids swords and let them fight it out like men. No projectile weapons and no explosives, inhabited areas are off sides, and voulenteers only.
    But in the meantime war is all about terror, no mater who is blowing stuff up.

5. randomrules

randomrules Member

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was not the freedom fighter you paint him out to be, defending the 'few' women and children left in Iraq.

Zarqawi wasn't even defending his own country. He is Jordanian, and he as carried out a triple suicide bombing against an hotel in Jordan, his own country, last November, that killed 60 people. How was that defending innocent Iraqis?

He is also believed to have ordered - and possibly carried out a number of beheadings. Including American hostage Nick Berg, and British hostage Ken Bigley.

In an internet recording he said.

"Wake up, pay attention and prepare to confront the poisons of the Shia snakes. Forget about those advocating the end of sectarianism and calling for national unity."

Are these the words of a man defending a country? This hardly sounds like defending your home. This sounds like civil war.

I do not doubt their are some in Iraq who have joined insurgent groups in defence of what they see as an invasion of their homeland.

Zarqawi was not a freedom fighter. He was a islamic terrorist, who went as far to attack his own country.

6. theflowerchild

theflowerchild Member

Well, spelling and grammar aside... I still don't think that fucker Zarqawi existed- it was all too perfect- if he did exist, he deserved a free ticket to a classified facility... sorta like a roach motel... But... the evidence isn't there either way.

7. randomrules

randomrules Member

Just what do some people need as proof?

I am all for questioning authority. I know govenments lie and mislead us.

It is a good thing to question.

But alot of people on here take that questioning to the extreme and reach the point where no matter what the official line is they just don't believe it. It must be lies, it must be a cover up.

Now - how much bloody evidence do you need?

The life of this man his well documented - going as far back as when he was fighting the Russians in Afganistan in the 1980's. The man had a couple of wives and a kid. His identity was confirmed by the Jordanian Govenment.

The Islamic terrorist themselves admit that he is a real person and widely refer to him. Why would they lie?

We have numerous pictures, videos, and audio records of this man, and the acts he carried out.

Do you really believe that this ENTIRE war on terror is based on complete lies?

I know we have been mislead - but the govenement did not invent, over a period of several decades and different administrations, an entire terrorist organisation just so it could have a war and control people.

It didn't need to. Wars happen anyway. They have simply capitalised on the oportunty that 9/11 gave them.

People complain about soliders being "brainwashed". People who really believe that the US govenment flew those planes into the twin towers - and that it goes around spending decades inventing terrorist to kill are just as brainwashed. I know Govenments are sneaky but I think it is very easy to get sucked into these things, and start believing every theory and denying every fact.

I know that their are lies that are presented as fact - I do not believe we know the full truth about the 9/11. But I think it is a little easy to take a distrust of the govenment too far.

Of course I expect the govenment loves extreme conspiracy theories. They would much rather you were worrying about what they are not doing - than what they are.

I am pretty certain that there is more proof this man was alive and a terrorist and was killed by US forces - than there is that he never existed.

8. brownxfoot

brownxfoot Member

I agree that it would be crazy to have pulled a cover up like this and that the terroists aren't freedom fighters, they blow up more of their own people then ours. but i digress random rules and veryone else should watch the movie "Wag The Dog"