(Schwan's)or companies with food delivery

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by squawkers7, Jan 11, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Seeing as I don't have my car and I live in the middle of nowhere, I don't get to big grocery stores often (usually once a month). I usually just stop at truckstop on the way home from work to get milk, yogurt,bananas/oranges,bread & coffee.

So I was glad when the Schwan's truck showed up today after being gone for 5 weeks. I got ice cream sandwiches, Ranch seasoned potato wedges,stir-fry vegetable blend, breaded haddock squares. They will be back here in 2 weeks (the 25th) so I will make sure to order more stuff.
    Gee, I wish more companies would deliver right to your door.

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

food, now I'm jealous

3. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've ordered groceries from a company that's called Peapod a few times. They even bring the stuff right into my kitchen. It's really nice in the winter when I don't feel like goin' out in the cold and dealin' with all the grocery bags I have to drag into the house in the snow (I've got 3 sons so there's always TONS of bags).

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

And just my luck cuz their delivery day is on Tuesday (my day off)
    Think next time I'll give their vegetable lasagna & peach crisp & frozen juices a try. Guess as long as they keep stopping in every 2 weeks I won't have to worry about starving the rest of the winter.

5. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I love their stuffed pretzels. Yum. :D

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I searched online for the peapod website, but they don't deliver to my area (in NH)