Schoolchildren With No Shoes On 'do Better And Behave Better In The Classroom', Research Shows

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jul 10, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This came up when I searched bare feet in advertising so I made it a topic instead because it goes against the must wear shoes stupid way of the world. Its not really barefoot at school its just taking shoes off.

I don't know if I would have liked this as a kid, was kind of a gladiator and what if I got in a fight at school I would want my shoes. I guess with no one wearing them it would not be a disadvantage. As a kid I wore shoes.

The study is based on observing and studying tens of thousands of children in over 100 schools in around 25 countries over the last ten years. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/05/23/schoolchildren-with-no-shoes-on-do-better-and-behave-better-in-t/

It makes a lot of good points but there is no comment section but would add that I think being without shoes in school helps kids with so called ADHD cause you could 'fidget' with your feet wile sitting at the desk.

39 types of Fidget toys that help with ADHD ADD https://www.focusfied.com/fidget-toys-help-adhd-add/

I can't believe no one picked up on that.

1 person likes this.
  2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This topic reminds me of my topic : A Barefoot World: If Humanity Continues To Advance Will Shoes Become Obsolete ?

[​IMG]

Why do they wear shoes on Star Trek ? The whole ship is clean and carpeted and the nearest dirty place is light years away.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh shit so that's why I'm not a astrophysicist, I wore shoes to school.

Fucken shit aye it all makes sense now.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Has Been A Well Known Fact For Many Years Now..... :)

Cheers Glen.