School thought I smoked

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Ducky, Apr 3, 2007.

1. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

if you start standing up for right, maybe they will stop abusing them , their your right, use them or stop bitching about

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I'd have stayed clean and drug free for a while and convinced my parents to file suit! That embarrassment, accusations and damage to your reputation could've fetched you some money from that district.

3. Ducky

Ducky Member

I don`t care anymore, and it actually helped my rep. After that the whole school knew who I was, didn`t get any chicks this go `round though :(

4. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

we got accused of smoking pot the other day, it was hella bad, the fuzz pulled us over for smoking one of those bullshit herbal cigarettes that dont do anything fun to ya cause the white haired albany seargent is a dick (same guy gave me a 120 dollar ticket for riding my bicycle with a single earbud in my right ear.) and doesn't seem to know what weed smells like worth a damn, shitty though, they arrested my buddy for having weapons and stolen property in his car (pocket knife, slingshot, and a wallet he found on the street in Berkeley and hadnt turned in yet) not for weed tho, they let me go amazingly enough with a fatty sack of fine herb in my front coat pocket, me I was wearing nicer clothes, not the usual grubby patchworks covered in patches, my buddy was dressed as a stoner. They warned me for the future not to hang around such bad individuals, funky, the cops really seem to lean a whole lotta judgement on appearances, if you look like a stoner, your a stoner, if you look like an upstanding citezen then you're most likely an upstanding citezen.... i looked like an upstanding citezen, im a perma-fry with a glut for weed, my buddy is much more a clean cut person then i'll ever be and they arrested him...

5. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

haha just chill. if u act like its not freaking u out there gunna let it go.
    but stupid school. mines pretty hardcore on the drug side but hey, everone knows i do it so they just dont even bother with me anymore.
    peace and love xxx

6. Hobes

Hobes Member

^^^i love that sig^^^