Schizophrenia....:(

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Neonate, May 15, 2004.

1. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i thought the truman show was where they bought carrey as a kid and kept it a secret from him, and made a show out of his life

2. Random Andy

Random Andy Member

Yeah, and that's one of the many things you might suspect is going on when your mind starts playing the kinds of tricks it plays when you're starting to go mad. Everyone you see in the street seems to be watching you, the whole world seems to revolve around you etc. etc. It's odd, trust me.

3. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Maybe what you're feeling is panic disorder. I mean it sounds like you're showing the signs. People with panic disorder tend to get...well... panicky feelings and it tends to feel like things are not real. Also, one with panic disorder may think they are going crazy, but going mad is something that happens and you don't really realize it. For more information on panic disorder, go to www.linden-method.com. Maybe you just need to rediagnose yourself????

4. DeadheadHippieForPea

DeadheadHippieForPea Member

i dont think your schizo..my sis is and she thinks ppl are after her and cant remember things and is insane...not like your discribing...you are probally getting burnt out from all the drugs..and because of this is probally why your feeling like that...also once your lookin up info on schizophrenia you are probally thinking about the symptoms and therefore starting to develope them yourself...there is this herbal stuff you can buy called rescue remedy...it is at most health food stores..it comes in a dropper or a spray and helps relieve anxiety....i have it because i have anxiety problems kinda like your talking about...peace and love

5. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Yeah, totally. I think you're freaking yourself out more than anything. It probably is an anxiety problem, and there are lots of things you can do for that. Like exercise is good and B-6 and B-12 Vitamins are supposed to help. Just try not to think about it, which I know is hard, but it's all about mind over matter. Just lay off the drugs if you think that's the cause and give yourself some time to heal and detox. Peace!!

6. BikezAndBridgez

BikezAndBridgez Member

Get your self checked out and don't freak out over it unless you really know

_maggie_