scary weed stories

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ganjabomber, May 25, 2007.

1. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

i dont know if you guys got any but this is mine

there was a kid who wanted to smoke (kid A) so i brang him to this kids (kid B) house for his first time the kid b just gotta new 17" roor and i wanted to try it but didnt feel like leavin kid a out so i set him up with mondays (greens) and he takes a good hit then sits down later kid a says yo man i dont feel so hot
    i say to him its ait just stay sittin down but kid b sayes na man you gotta stand up kid a stands up and starts fallin back wards i catch him before he falls and ask "yo you alright" he says "yea i just spaced for a second" so i let him go and sit back down, he stays standing then his face goes blank starts fallin forward and falls stiff bodyed right onto his forhead on solid concreat and didnt even stop himself he hit full force and when he got up he had a giant swolon spot on his forhead and was bleeding then he trys to stand up and cant so i get him sitting down and he stars seizing we cool him down and give him some water and then he starts puking and seizing realy hard we called his parents and had them pick him up and bring him to the hospital and told his dad he got hurt playing football and hes been in the hospital for more than a day now and i dont know whats gunna happen to him

thats my story id like to hear others

Carbone

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

i have no idea what you just typed there.

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Damn that is fucked up man. Hope he is alright.

4. ganjabomber

whats so confusing
    kid gets high
    kid stands up
    kid falls dirictly on face full force kid gets a concusion or worse
    kid has been in hospital for over 1 day

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

thats gotta be the most brain cells lost on one toke...ever...

im surprised he even got up after falling flat on the cement.

6. ganjabomber

i know man it realy freaked me out cuz i was already blazed

7. 40oz and chronic

what a buzz-killer

8. ganjabomber

No kidding

9. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

wowww.. i never heard of anybody getting those effects from weed before!
    hope that kid is alright.. that sucks ass

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i smoked this girl up once, when we were getting ready to leave the house, she turns ghostly white, i ask if shes ok, and she says yes. then space just leaves her eyes and she falls flat on her back. she just gets up and said "whoa". she didn't look that good. then she fell again.

it was fucked.

11. 40oz and chronic

plenty of drunk moments like that. but not stoned

12. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

Well...as i have learned. When you're a newbie to bud you shouldn't start off smoking strong ass shit. I remember the second time i ever smoked (first time actually getting high) i saw my bro take a hit of some 'dro and literally the SPLIT second he exhaled, his eyes were ZOMBIE ASS RED! Later on, dude was straight shaking, putting layers of clothes on saying he was cold. Summed up: he took too much- and this is not good. Can scare some people shit-less.

13. dankson

dankson Member

I have one kinda scary story..
    Was home alone at night, so i went out back and smoked a gram of blueberry i just bought, felt really good, except it felt like my head had a heart in it because it was thumping so hard. so i went inside and started making a sandwich, then before i knew it, i was on the ground staring at the bottom of my oven.. So musta blacked out, but i was very baked when i got up.
    [​IMG]

14. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

^same sort of thing happened to me before.. except i didn't pass out
    i sat down in my friends car and felt back to normal.

15. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Lol ive never been around someone whos acted anything like any of these stories while they were stoned...
    Its hilarious..but I really hope youre friend is ok, Ganja.
    Ive had one REALLY bad panic attack while high..you know how when youre stoned you become really aware of your own heartbeat? Well I smoked way too much and got paranoid about my heart beating superfast because I already have Tachycardia so when I feel like my hearts beating faster than normal..FOR ME, which is already fast, then I get freaked out so I had to take a warm bath because i felt like my heart was going 150bpm and pounding out of my chest. really lame story.

16. ganjabomber

exact same thing that hapened to me exept we coucgt him befor he fell back

17. ganjabomber

dosnt anyone elce have stories?

18. s0ma

s0ma Member

I hate when shit like that happens. Recently I smoked with one of my friends for the first time and he was kind of new to it, and we smoked A LOT and afterwards he just kind of shut his eyes for awhile. Then he started rocking back and forth and repeating himself, saying the craziest shit. It freaked me out really badly but the other people we were with didn't really seem to notice.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Dude that same shit has happened to me NUMEROUS times. I bounced my head off the pavement and started siezing like that the first time I smoked some blunts, then I smoked another after it happened[​IMG] I have a scar on my forehead from that day and I had a concussion too, so I felt BLAZED for the entire week. I was bleeding pretty good. This was about 7 years ago and it has happened at least 10 times throughout my smoking career. I never went to the hospital though.
    It's happened a bunch of times though. I still have a knot over my eye from where I passed out like that and bounced my head on the corner of a washing machine.
    People always told me I should stop smoking........hahahahaha where's my lighter?:H

It's fukt up man. Crazier shit has happened to me from JUST weed than any other drug. My friends say that I am the only person they know to have gotten so high as to "overdose" on weed. haha

20. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I don't have any weed right now... not a single nugget. True story. No seriously though, one of the first times I ever really got blazed, I drove like 20 minutes with some friends to smoke a few bowls. When we got there the girl whose house we were at packs a couple bowls of some average danks and that was no big deal, but then one of my friends, who was a pretty big time dealer, busts out some AK-47. After 4 or 5 bowls of the AK and another bowl of the average dank it was time for me to drive home. All was good until I had to drive home immediately afterwards. Along the way I forgot I was driving several times and for the first time in my life, I could truly feel music just the same as I would feel someone touching my hand. To make matters worse, we had to pass through the worst speed trap in my area to get back to our town. We passed at least 5 or 6 cops on the way home.