Scary Shit!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeedChica, May 29, 2004.

1. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

Ok so i was out babysitting right? My mom comes to pick me up & starts asking me who "chibi" is, so i tell her thats me, and she goes well do u smoke? :eek:

{oh because she found a note from my friend to me asking if my ex new bout me smoking before he broke up with me(smoking is the reason he broke up with me)}

So i told her i had smoked once.....haha lie.....but anyway she told me she doesnt want me to do it agian..........

But then i turned the tables, and asked if her, my father, or my sis had ever smoked pot, luckily they all did ! :D So if they find me doing it agian they cant really do shit ............haha!

Has anyone else ever been so close to getting caught?

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

multiple times, the most recent on friday, see my post about it for details...

3. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

When I was younger I told my parents I tried it and they weren't that happy, but it wasn't a big deal. Now that they've known for a while, I just tell them that I do it a lot. They don't like it but they know they can't do anything about it. So now I guess they've made the best out of the situation and just laugh at the whole situation.

4. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Heh oh how I wish. Almost all the parents I know, including my own, don't give a shit for the old well-you-smoked-when-you-were-a-kid-too reasoning. Most will just enforce the double-standard, and say get used to it.

5. tripp

tripp Member

my parents found out after one of my buddies i went out one night got caught being waaaay too drunk by his mom, and she called my mom (cuz theyre kinda friends) and told her people to pot and stuff

so my mom asked me if i got drunk, and i was like...do i look like i went drinking? ( i was still high but controlling it) so she goes like...oh so u went for the weed...

then i got grounded and got really baked the next day to not be mad

6. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I have been caught 4 times i think...the first 2 i didnt know my mom and dad smoked and i got into trouble, but the second two was with their weed. The 3rd time i got into trouble but the 4th time i just got grounded for stealin their bud. haha

7. BigBong

BigBong Member

When I was growing up.. I got caught over and over again.. I mean really.. What could they do?? Be hipocrits??

I heard the speech over and over again.. A punishment would never stick.. I was in control of my life and what I made of it was my choice.. They gave me the wisdom and guidance I needed.. and I went with it.. Now I am on my journey.. Doing well in school.. I work hard in my part-time jobs.. And, I believe my parents did a damn good job!

8. emublazin

emublazin Member

yea i never been caught because i use a smokeless pipe, but i left my door unlocked one day and she came in dropping off a movie and seen some trees on the table and she didn't say anything. but i am almost 20 (in july) and in my 2nd year of college with a 3.0 so i guess she don't care.

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The notion that "since they did it, they can't complain about me" is nonsence. Can't a one-legged man urge his son to be careful with chainsaws?

The fact that your parents smoked in their youth should stregthen rather than weaken your respect for their opinion on this question.

10. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

Heh...ahh the good ole days of hiding from the parents...Gosh how I savor my independence!

I remember the time my mother found my plants in my closet. She was getting clothes together for laundry day. She didn't really react much, except to ask me to please get rid of them so her and my father wouldn't get in trouble with the law. hehe. So of course I respected her wish. Then a few days later she comes in and moves my 3foot bong off of a plate she wanted to wash. She never said anything about THAT one. I don't think she really cares, though. After all, she had to put up with raising my older brother and sister in the seventies...I'm sure she's seen it all.

My sister told me that her and her boyfriend got my mother to smoke a joint once. My father doesn't know this (he's so oblivious...or in major denial lol). I know she wouldn't advocate it, but she's surely not INNOCENT. Regardless, she tells me all the time how she doesn't want my sixteen year old brother to start smoking weed until he's old enough to handle it. Little does she know that every time he spends the night at my apartment, he brings his own bag. He's a good kid though, and I suppose what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

BTW, Weedchica, is "chibi" in any way a reference to sailormoon?

11. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I'm not going to be the spelling police but the way it's commonly spelled it's "Cheeba". You could've save your ass by saying it was non weed related!