Scary Dream :-(

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Sarah Lou, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Member

i woke up in the night beacuse i had this nightmare that i was chopping this man who i didnt even know to bits...
    it was dark and i was was chasing him around some kind of garden and i had an axe, there was blood gushing from his face and everything

it was disturbing :eek:

2. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Member

what wud hav made me dream somethin like that? :(

3. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Sarah Lou

now I hope I can make some sense, by just telling you you are the one who knows better, no matter what kind of wild things you find yourself doing, wondering if this is still you.

And while moving into changes you find yourself tapping into the fears coming along of change. The man came to help you to face them, and let go.

Honour him for having been on this pretty thankless place and forgive him for having caused guilt feelings, and honour and forgive your own self, and embrace the changes without fear. Nothing less you came here for. Watch out for moments in your waking life where things make you feel like being chopped into pieces, and imagine it is all you, and that this is alright, too.
    Forgive your own self for the turbulences you create and just love who you are ... inspite of, and because.

... and just keep on being creative !