scars

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

how many scars do you have? What from?

I have three, and they're all little. One's a little dimple in my forehead from scratchign chicken pox when I was younger. I have on on my left forearm from when i worked in a cookie store and burnt my arm with a hot pan. and I have one on my left ring finger from trying to cut open a package of beef jerky with a very sharp knife that suddenly slipped through the plastic and into my finger. yaaaay for cutting towards myself.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

too many to count....(no, and not self-inflicted)

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

i got one on my hand from when i was playing with fire and burning a cassette tape when i was 7 and the plastic dripped on my hand. I got this one on my shin from when i tried to jump on this brick wall and missed and planted my shin in the corner of it. it was so painful that i couldnt breathe to scream right away.

4. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I have a 1 1/2 foot long 1 inch thick scar running down my entire left arm. It's from about three surgeries I had to have on it after a car wreck... I almost lost it.
    I also have a circular scar from smallpox vaccine. Those are pretty much the big ones.

5. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

ooh i have a chicken pox scar on my forehead too...it looks like a bindi.

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

From head to toe:

Face: bite mark, right side of face. Was attacked by an animal as a child. Am a canophobe as a result. Chin - line (under beard) at chin from chin splitting open (bathtub fall at 4). Two chicken pox scars - one on forehead, one on cheek.

torso - stretch marks (powerlifting) at shoulder/armpit - also on abdomen and at groin. Back has discolored skin where it was abraded in a auto accident (I was on foot- knocked into a wall and scraped along the wall) above the lumbar vertebrae.

arms - birthmark on left elbow. Chicken pox scar on left arm. Melted plastic scar on left forearm (about the size of a pencil eraser) Calluses on palms from grip training. Razor wound (keloid) on left forearm.

two scars in a certain area from a done-in-infancy operation that had to be done twice. Circumcision isn't done in India so the med student who did it was unclear on the concept. Did it twice and scarred the second time.

7. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

knife scar on the back of my right hand.....two puncture wound (one on back, one on back of me neck) from a screwdriver...broken nose ........small scar on the back of me head from a beer bottle.......right forarm where a soddin' doberman pinscher attacked me ...... usual knocks and scrapes on elbows and knees, nothing major....

I used to fight for fun (and, occasionally, money)...musta been fucking crazy...

8. Insomniac_devi

Insomniac_devi Beast Toast

I have a chicken pox scar that looks like a thrid nipple..it's on my chest....
    Other than that, I have a bunch of scars on my arms from cutting myself, one is about an inch long, and it's all scar tissue = P
    I have a scar on my eyebrow from tripping over my own feet when I was young, and my glasses went into my head.
    I have a scar that looks like this: o____o on my arm from a frybasket.

Too many to count....

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I dunno how many I have, but the biggest is on my left little finger, from it being hit with a machette. :D

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Scars are cool. Even on girls.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I have a small one on my finger from getting stiches, a few on my knees from being a horrible tomboy when I was a kid, a small one above my lip from collagen injections...and that's all I can come up with

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I caught an elbow right above my eye and had to get a few stiches, but fortunately its covered by my eyebrow.

I also got a scar on my finger from an umbrella that I opened inside. I had to get 5 stiches.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I have a 12" scar from falling through a sky light.. when i was about 16. It is prety impressive.. Of course i say i got it in the Gulf war fighting for freedom.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Falling through a skylight? Fuck!

Either way I think you're a hero. [​IMG]

15. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I've got plenty of scars...always getting hurt as a kid somehow or another, plus I think my nose has been broken 2-3 times

16. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

oh yeah i forgot about when i got stabbed in the hand.

17. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i have 4 scars right above my left eyebrow - 1 was from getting pushed down a flight of stairs...2 of them are from 2 different fights were i got hit with a ping pong paddle and the 4th is from me walking into the side of a door.

i have a scar on my wrist when i got cut by a knife in a fight...the dude pulled the knife and sliced me on the wrist, wasn't a bad cut, but its about a 4 inch scar.

and i got 2 scars from puncture wounds on my right ankle.

and then i got random scars all over the place, on my knees, elbows, face - just from sports and other things...

18. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i got lotsa scars. a zipper up my back, a burn on my belly, my left arm from elbow to palm, right betweeen my eyes from a peircing that fell out..some i have no clue where they came from..

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Damn! I forgot about the nipple piercing I tore out bench pressing! I have a misshapen nipple from that one.

20. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

chicken pox scar on my cheeck
    a pair of circular scars from being bit by a vampire(or burned by a cigarrette)
    one on my hand from climbing a fence
    one on my knee, from snowboarding down stairs
    and a star shaped scar on my hand from stabbing myself with a scredriver