Scared the THC out of me!!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by AutumnsMoonChild, Sep 3, 2005.

1. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Aight,so I was hanging around with some random people...we went to see a show and I had eaten a *special* brownie. Once the effects started kicking in,I didn't feel any different from normal other than the fact that I could not stop laughing. I ran to the back and got on top of some guy. We started making out and soon we were covered in drool. The show ended early,and the people were upset about this. Then we ran into a friend of mine who I havent seen or talken to in over a year. One of the girls I was with gasped and got into a huge argument with him. She ended up killing him. The guy I was making out with previously disappeared,so had the girl and the old friend of mine. So I got in the car with the people that were left. I passed out,then I woke up at a gas station. I was really really dizzy and everything was blurry and spinning around. I lay down and started laughing hysterically. Once everything was clearer, I stood up and realized that everyone was gone. I barely knew them,and I had no idea where I was. It was the middle of nowhere. I had their phone number programmed in my cell phone. I stole a car and tried to figure out where they lived,but there was only one long road ahead of me. My cell phone wasn't working for some reason,so I had to find a pay phone to use.I drove until it got dark,then I stopped at some sort of national forest ranger watchtower place on the side of the road.I was trying to hurry so that I could return the car that I had stolen. I got out of the car and looked for the front office. Instead,I came across a cabin. I looked inside the window to see dead bodies scattered across the floor. Still,I kept on walking until I finally found a front office. I then realized that I had lost my cell phone. I ran back to the car to look for it,but it was nowhere to be found. I walked back to the front office. There was a very creepy fat man in an army uniform with a mustache. I asked him for a telephone book. He just sat there staring blankly at me. An old man walked inside in his underwear and handed a cup of yellowish fluid to another uniformed man and sat in a corner. The man took the cup into a lab and came out and beat the old man to death. The fat man glared at me and flashed an evil smile. "I'll give you a phone book...but first you have to take a urine analasys test...we don't want to be helping no druggies." I started bawling my eyes out because I knew I'd fail the test. I was horriffied to be stuck somewhere with no civilization except for these horrid forest rangers who killed the old man for testing positive. But the thing that scared me the most was the fact that the fat man could hear my thoughts and feel every single emotion I had. He knew I stole the car and he knew that I had eaten pot brownies earlier. And I knew somehow that he was going to make me pay...I think someone shot me in the back,then I woke up...