Scare me!

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Kali _in_Oz, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh oh....... I watched one hour photo the other night, its such a clever movie really scarey without being gorey, I had to hide under the bed covers after!
    theres a real feeling of menace to the film that never lets up
    S

2. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I highly recommend The Hitcher. Good movie, scary movie. It's 34 on that Bravo list, but I think it should be in the top 20 at least.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

cannibal hollocaust
    not exactly scary, but its probably one of the most disgusting movies youll ever see

zombie would be pretty good too

4. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Theres this movie I use to watch when I was little called "Clown House"(title says it all)....Man it use to scare the shit out of me!I haven't seen it in like ten years,so It might not be too scary anymore...OR WILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

5. high_down_under

high_down_under Member

what happens in audition?

6. high_down_under

high_down_under Member

oh, and another scary movie..wolf creek
    i havnt actually seen it, but i was pretty disturbed by just hearing about it.
    its rated R over here (which is pretty weird, cause usually the aussies rate all horror movies MA when in they show them in movies) and my friend snuck into it, and he threw up in one of the scenes.
    really gross...especially when its being explained to you while eating dinner:(

7. marquis_de_odde

marquis_de_odde Member

I have a similar problem finding scary horror movies, I found Jacob's Ladder to be creepy that borderlined scary but the only one that has actually scared me beyond the age of six was Candyman. I disagree with the people on here that say Audition is scary though,maybe I'm just a tough case but I thought it was gross and that's about it.

8. Silly Angel

Silly Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

All right here's some feedback. Whoever reccommended The Hitcher, GREAT flick. I watched it last night and I was really surprised at how mcuh I liked it. That's a really good movie. I also watched Audition. That has to be the movie that has made me cringe the most out of anything I've ever seen. If I picture the scenes in my head, it triggers a puke-reflex. It's so freakin' sick. But I still haven't figured it out. There are so many flashbacks and dream sequences and changes in time that I am still really confused. The realistic gore was enough to keep me satisfied though.

9. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Hell yeah, The Hitcher is fantastic. But, never watch The Hitcher 2, because it's awful.

I've heard good things about High Tension, but I've never seen it.

10. high_down_under

high_down_under Member

can someone please tell me about audition?

11. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

12. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

GOD DAMN THANK YOU!
    TWIN PEAKS WAS FUCKING AMAZING! LYNCH IS A GENIUS!

Audition, you just have to watch it kiddo, and yea hitcher is a great flick, gotta love rutger hauer.

13. tuesdayafternoon

tuesdayafternoon Member

Rosemary's Baby was both scary and disturbing to me, if you understand the satanic counterculture of the 1960's... very disturbing

14. freedom for all

freedom for all Member

iv seen a lot of horror films, and i haev got to say out of all of them, the one that scared me the most was "IT" by stephen king... i found the whole idea of the movie was creapy. there were few parts where i gto scared during the film, but once i had finished watching it i was scared for at least 4 months... the first 6 days after seing the film i almost got no sleep. the grudge was also pretty scary afterwards, but the plot is not so good...