saying hi

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Rllyconfused33, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Rllyconfused33

Rllyconfused33 Member

this is a test saying hi. I wrote a really long introductory post and it didn't post, argh. So, Hi, and if this works, I'll try again. :p

2. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Hey Rilly, Well this one worked OK, so tell us a bit more about you and welcome here. This is a good place to toss out thoughts and feelings as well as comments. Steve

3. Rllyconfused33

Rllyconfused33 Member

Thanks for the welcome, Steve. It's kinda late tonight, but I will be back tomorrow to post my intended post, hehe. And thanks so much for the warm welcome. :)

RC

4. Joey*

Joey* Freaky Supportr Dude

Welcome Rillyconfused33,Yea I lost some long post I have written;If at first you don't succeed try try again [​IMG] lol,...Warm welcome man,.This is a good place to be.
    Peace,J

5. Rllyconfused33

Rllyconfused33 Member

Thank you guys, I just wanted to you to know that I haven't forgotten about you. My computer router went down so I have not had internet access at home. So, now not only am I a sexually frustrated and tense virgin, and I am tense due to the wonders of "modern technology" when it does not work. When I can get back online at home, I promise to post and seek out advice. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

RC