Saying hi to strangers.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by crazylegs, May 27, 2007.

1. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

I love saying hi to everyone I see. After all, we have all been each other's mother, father, brother, sister, friend, and enemy in our past lives.

Peace and love

2. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Good question. I try to do it when i'm riding my bike, but most people just dont even look up at me or my bro. I have noticed that it's normally older couples/ older people that look up and are very kind. But- most people almost blatantly attempt to not make eye contact with me by doing something like looking at their watch or looking at a phone, and it's really obvious they're just blowing me off. These people always look unhappy and are always in a rush. Then again...i do live in 'Jersey so whaddayou expect?

3. IzzieStevens

IzzieStevens Member

If I make eye contact with someone, then I always say hi. People seem to get weirded out and caught off guard if they haven't really noticed you and you say hi.

4. Hope_B

Hope_B Member

i actually won't think about saying hi 2 the ppl around us ..cuz in our area they will think only about 2 things ... i wanna get his number ( if it's a man of course ! ) or they might think i'm a flirty girl who's looking 4 some1 and start talk bad about me ....( i know sick ppl !!) but i say hi 2 all my friends when i pass them any where :)