say what?

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Cornflakes, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

I used to go to Raves and do alot of drugs and now i think i've "brain my damage" ........ i space out alot and suffer from alot of anxiety

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

man i know what you mean... i use to be there, in all honesty acid was the drug that "fucked me up" and i only did ONE trip! but i've done alot of drugs until i virtually borke down but that was also due to an underlying issue that im not going to get into.

any way my point is that i suffer from drug induced anxiety and im getting through so you can to!

Cornflakes, if you dont mind me asking, what was your drug of choice? E, meth, Acid?

3. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

i had trouble with XTC that caused me to have flashbacks that bought out my insecurity in very painful ways.....

4. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

but now i'm clean and trying to move forward with my life

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

yeh thats the problem i had with acid/marijuana, flash backs that made me feel anxious, but it gets better. sounds lame but stay off the drugs, take the pain and you WILL feel normal again... hey that rhymes!

(sounds like your in the same boat im in) anyway best of luck to you!

6. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I've done a lot of drugs. Coke, acid, extacy, acid mixed with extacy, 14 grams of shrooms on my first, lots of pot and alcohol, been addicted to cigarettes for six years. Speed, different kinds of speed, overdosed on 150-300mg of concerta once mixed with about three quarters of a two-six of vodka.

I'm probably better off than most people.

I had a quarter of a ciggarette in two weeks. Haven't touched drugs in two weeks. Got drunk once in two weeks.

Keep your chins up. Don't blame the drugs. Have strength.

7. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

But sometimes I do feel anxious and insecure. I have slight mood swings but i'm getting over them.

It's all inner strength. Do the right thing. Constantly re-tell yourself your guiding proverbs.

Peace all.

8. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

It all wears away as you get older. I've done it all myself. Acid is a very serious drug, I've done about 40 of them years ago over time and about 50 E's. I'm fine now and don't regret any of it. The worse drug I've done is Speed, (amphetamine sulphate) that stuff reallly does send you to cuckoo land. Only do marijuana now, occasionaly.

9. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Pheew.

Makes me feel a lot better, seriously.

Thanks Nemisis, i'm givin you one of them karma things for that. :)