Say Hey Sisters...

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Lady Neko, May 7, 2007.

1. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

would you say running around braless a close step to being naked? i mean though your breasts are not exposed to sunlight they are still free. what do you think?

2. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

lol not even close imo. i never wear a bra and i dont feel naked, just normal. seriously, i dont get bras at all...

3. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i hope this forum is okay to ask this but when i do go braless i get a rash under my breasts. should i use lotion? i wanna be free and not in pain

4. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

i'd suggest a powder of some kind, not lotion.

5. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

yeah, thats prolly from sweat, so cornstarch or similar would help to some degree.
    the one problem i have when i go braless is nipple chafing. it only happens when im very active and wearing loose shirts, so i wear snug shirts or undershirts if im going to be hiking or riding or such. that should help your situation too, cause you prolly wont get a rash if your boobies dont move around so much :)

6. ethereal

ethereal Member

mm i wish i could go braless ALL the time, but certain clothes i own it just isnt feasible, and plus when i go to work its pretty essential

7. unlearn.and.be.free

unlearn.and.be.free Guest

Going braless is sometimes incredibly painful! When it's not though (when my breasts are having a not-so-tender-and-sentitive day), it can be fantastic. As for the rash, put some baby powder, it will absorb the moisture.
    *Hugs to my sisters!*
    - Unlearn