Saw Kill Bill, didn't like it

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 12, 2004.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah, the only tarrantino film that I could actually fathom was Pulp Fiction.. a good story line, great acting

as far as good directors goes, Id rather watch anything by the Coen brothers.

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

which texas chain saw massacre??? was it the remade version with jessica biel?? she is hot and all, but she couldnt save that movie.

you gotta watch the original.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I saw both kill bill movies, and loved them. Personally I think tarentino is a genius, but thats just me. I also love Pulp Fiction, in fact, its one of my all time favorites. I am a big tarentino fan I guess. But I can see everyones side of how they thought it sucked. Guess you just don't see it the way I do. Thats cool.

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I saw that movie a few weeks ago and I do not like movies in general, but this one was not worth my time. And time is something I have way too much.

5. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I liked the flashy fight scenes, and especially the focus on foreign styles and swords, but I think Terantino was trying to compensate for a crappy/uninvolved plot. Vol 2 is even worse. Less flashy fight scenes, a very un-climatic final fight, and just as bad of a plot.

6. migle

migle Senior Member

i cannot understand how someone can look for a thread from may!! i couldn't look through allthe threads that rondom thoughts has, it's crazy.

Anyway, i liked both kill bill's volumes very much