Saw 2

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by keenan, Mar 9, 2006.

1. keenan

keenan Member

Has any1 seen saw 2 and wat do u reckon. do u prefer it 2 the first saw. i love dem both

Dude111 likes this.
  2. Meatwad

Meatwad Member

I did'nt like that movie. I was so scared. It was just sick ,I walked out of the room.

3. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

I just saw Saw2 the other night without ever finishing the first Saw, but no need to watch that one anymore because from just seeing the second one I learned that the 2 guys in the bathroom just died. anyways

mmm I liked it,pretty good
    by the ending Im guessing there will be another one coming out?

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

saw 2 is basicly a conclusion to the first 1- yeah i think a new one will come out aswell

5. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

yea theyre writing the script right now i think, it should be out this october, i love how fast theyre spitting out sequels, i havent been able to see either though, not too much intrest.

6. Brkonthru2daothersid

Brkonthru2daothersid Member

I thought that both Saw 1 and Saw 2 were very good movies. Kept u in suspense not knowing what to do next. I kept thinkin Oh I would just do this or I woudlnt have done it like that or whateva. LOL I have been readin books for years about Serial killers and this dude is def. a serial killer. Haha good ending though never even thought it would end like it did in Saw 2.......good shit u should watch it if u get a chance......

www.dawnson64.piczo.com

[​IMG]

7. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I haven't seen saw 2 yet, I really want to though. The first one was wicked.

8. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

I love both of thses movies. I thought they were done really well, and I liked that they were origional unlike so many horror movies now.

Dude111 likes this.
  9. Rael

Rael The Ruiner

I just watched Saw 2 and it gets my vote for worst movie of all time

10. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I liked the first one better because it seemed like it was a little excessively gory but it was still pretty badass. They are very intelligent horror movies. Done out and thought out very well.

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

I thought they were both very good especially #2 because given that you already knew who the killer was, they did a very good job of keeping it interesting, i felt the first one was a little slower, but i enjoyed that about the first one.

They were both good for similar reasons and different reasons.

12. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

awesome films- i liked the first one for its misterious stuff and 2nd one for all the freaky bits, but some were just horrible like the needle pit---urgh that was just f----d up

Dude111 likes this.
  13. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah the needle pit was pretty extreme but once you watch how they make it, it doesnt seem so bad :)

14. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I loved both Saw movies. There's a third on it's way, apparently...

15. Billie

Billie Member

it scared the beejeebez outta me. not many horror films can do that now. the needle bit and when that women was slicing her wrist with a razor i couldn't watch.. not really my cuppa tea but it did what it was spossed to.

16. fountains of nay

*really wants to see it now*

17. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Nay, run out and rent it! I bet you'll love it.

18. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Ahaha, I laughed through that whole part. They used SO many needles...What a job to prepare those neddles for 8 hours a day. man.

19. fountains of nay

Aye you are so right. I saw it at the beginning of the week and I thought it was pretty good (although I preferred the first one). The needle pit was one of the most horrific things I've seen in a film ever, but I do have a massive fear of needles.

20. MoonMaiden

MoonMaiden Member

I hated that bit... it makes me shiver now just remembering it! I did like both of them but I watched the second one as a pirate copy at a friends and the sound quality was pretty naff.