Satanic Pussies.

Discussion in 'Cults' started by Ged, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

No Idea what I thought this thread was gonna be about ! Evil Cunts ? or summat

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sorry i don't better understand what you mean by that. evil is causing harm. aggressiveness causes harm. what else is there to understand?
    resentment has nothing to to do with the fact that real harm is being needlessly caused, and my own perspective, is how easily it is possible to avoid doing so.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Know your Jimmy Page, do ya?

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I thought it was going to be for Gay Mormons

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I'm just pretending it'll all make sense soon. I believe it will. It's an avatar chosen by many that feel forgotten. When so many attach their own prejudice and fears into what the Bible says they can make any devil they want to turn scorn and mob mentality against. Lucifer just means light. Like it was a test to see how guilty association can actually make something that is good light, knowledge, the way. I can't think of too many wars fought in the name of Satan. What happens when Mankind has a chance to evolve into something better? All those that want change need to tackle this little conundrum.