satanic politics of the OTO in Australia...

Discussion in 'Australia' started by AannaSolo, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Bernie

Bernie Member

you're weird.

sorry ive tried to put you off as different, crazy, unusual, alternative, out there, but no.

you're just plain weird.

2. Bernie

Bernie Member

AannaSolo that is...

3. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

truth always hurts...

4. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

A member of my family works for Freemason's. They were walking around work one night and found a room with a huge, round table. In the centre, there was all these swords placed around it, all pointing to the middle.

The men that head Freemason's are arseholes. They have so much money but go after the money belonging to patient's. They ask for donations and nurses are bottom of the rung.

5. ruski

ruski Senior Member

dude? uhhmm im a girl... see sig... yeah.... :confused:

6. Bernie

Bernie Member

ruski, are you sooty?

7. ruski

ruski Senior Member

who is this, sooty?

8. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Thanks Trickster...nice to know someone else out there sees the truth.

9. guy

guy Senior Member

you know one thing that always makes me laugh is the whole multiple personality thing that people get when they start getting on the net. as for the freemasons as far as i'm aware its just some club for old guys. anyway thinking about the the whole secret societies thing - if these societies were so powerful and so secret how come we know so much about them - and wouldn't they already rule the world? the ills of society can't just be laid at the mat of a few individuals, it takes alot more than two to tango, society creates its own monsters usually with the help of the majority. take the liberal government that "bedlam" loves to promote, these people didn't come to power because they were nice people rather quite the opposite. it was was the promotion of greed and hate the convinced most people that their vote lay with the liberals, once this step is taken it is difficult for a society to step back from the brink of disaster- the trick is not to be around when the axe falls. personally my hands are clean. labour wasn't much of choice. if you want to know where power lies follow the money trail and use your brains.

10. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

mmmm Thanks Guy - all those pols who are in power belong to freemans and even more sinister, the OTO. Sickening.

11. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I thought you were Sooty as well, seeing that you have her sig pic that she was using before having her membership suspended for spamming.Anyway, behave yourself this time.

12. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Maybe if you were using your brains, you'd see we know what we're talking about and are not talking out our arses. We have "followed the money" as you put it, it ends, in this case, with the Masons.
    Don't forget, the Mason's have organisations all over the world not just here in Oz. Their business is subtle but it's there, you just have to know where to look and who to ask.

13. guy

guy Senior Member

i've met people in the masons. i don't think any of them were actually what you'd define as wealthy, in fact quite the opposite. no i'm not a mason, i don't really subscribe to the whole secret society thing and funny handshakes. i think i've read once that the KGB used the masons to infiltrate its limited old boys network to access the social networking thing. if the masons were so powerful wouldn't they also be very knowledgable and not allow this to happen? i think you might be barking up the wrong tree with the masons but then i might be wrong. my cynical explanation for so many influential people being involved with the masons might be they hope to curry favour with them to get their votes or support.

i've read a book called "born in blood" by john robertson that puts forward a theory that the masons don't really know their origins due to their "secrecy". he proposes that the masons were originally the knights templar a fanatical fighting monk brigade who had sworn allegiance to the pope. apparently the templars had originally protected the pilgrims making their way to jerusalem (during the cruades)but in later times had eventually become a financial institution. this financial institution was dissolved by a french backed pope in 1307 i think. the french king wanted the templars money but as he tried to claim it most of it dissolved into thin air too. i won't go on but... if you hire this book out at the library if you want- you will find out a heap of other very interesting info too, so....

14. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

The insidious thing about the freemasons is that they have over 33 levels of membership. The lower levels, lets say under 13, are sort of day to day people.

The illuminati are masons at high levels. they sort out who gets fed and who doesn't. The higher up in the masons you go, the more knowledge you get, and the more corrupt you become.

Did you know that the queen, prince phillip, charles et.al. are all masons. The queen is the head of the female branch in England.

The OTO in Australia are the most corrupt and are all (well most) of our judges, polys, businessmen, media personalities...

They sort of see drinking the blood of a child at full moon as really cool and run all those high level paedophile rings in Australia. All these rings are kept safe by corrupt police.

15. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

I'm not wrong, like i said i know someone who is in this situation. They might not "appear" wealthy but so what. Like they'd flaunt it. If they were so obviously filthy rich, they would never get vulnerable patients, others, to sign ver assets and money. It is the truth. Don't disbelive it simply because you don't know or it sounds far fetched. These people are arrogant.