"Satan worshippers"

Discussion in 'Cults' started by forestdude, Mar 7, 2005.

1. darrellkitchen

darrellkitchen Lifetime Supporter

Curious !!!

How do you come to realize this?

HTML:

2. Anachronism

Anachronism Member

;) Dyslexic Satan worshipers actually worship Santa.

As for Satanism itself, I have no experience with anyone or anything connected to the following.

I don't believe in Christian mythology, but it seems to me that if Satan would just say "Hey, look, I was wrong, I'm sorry, can we just put this whole thing behind us?" to God, then God (being the forgiving one that he is said to be) would say "Sure thing, welcome back, you're forgiven." Considering that, I sort of feel sorry for Satan, or at least as sorry as I can feel for something I don't believe in. Cause c'mon. Seriously. If he'd just get down off his high horse and admit that Hell sucks and he should have been a good boy and he's sorry then he probably wouldn't be stuck in Hell anymore.

A pretty story, don't you think? ;)

Peace, and Blessed Be.

3. junkhead

junkhead Member

because Satan is nothing but a creation of christian fearmongering
    worshipping Satan is worshipping a christian deity
    now the COS thats a different story , although I find many of their ''followers'' claim to worship Satan even though this is incorrect to the teachings of Anton LaVey

4. §høw§tøpper

§høw§tøpper Member

i dunno that satanic shit sounds fucked up,i dont think id want any part of it..deity or not lol..id rather worship and follow nothing then go this route..

5. aspirine

aspirine Member

eat_some_LSD your link to a roman catohlic site about Freemasonry is so good a wanker stunt that I commend you.
    A group that may truely be considered Satan Worshipers are the Yezidis. They are also known as angel worshippers although the Angel that they worship is indeed Lucifer who is considered Satan by many.
    At least the Yezdis are not doing a form of reverse Catholicism, which is what the joke called Satanism is.

I'd like a glass of wine and a piece of flat bread Padre.

6. aspirine

aspirine Member

mrsmorrison27 sorry to hear that religious fanaticism ruined the girls life. Religion has a tendency to do that to people, dogs, goats, sheep, countries, continents, worlds.

Just an observation from one of the Illumanatti. :dupe:

7. wazza20

wazza20 Guest

ok not true: google satanic murders comes up with many recorded cases of satanic murder. Here is just one example: Satanic murder - Manuela and Daniel Ruda: Satanic Vampire Lovers

8. LetsToastToToast

LetsToastToToast Member

I keep hearing people mention the Illuminati but those two aren't related o.o
    I'm actually a spiritual satanist, we don't do blood sacrifices or any of that stuff. Well, i wouldn't say i'm a full on spiritual satanist because i'm still learning about the philosophies, but i learn better if i claim to be one.
    Anyway.
    Illuminati and Satanism are two different things.

9. M4y0rMcCh335E

M4y0rMcCh335E Guest

It looks like this thread has been revived, and while reading it there are a bunch of different misconceptions I can see.

#1 I forgot who posted this already, but www.joyofsatan.com is a website that belongs to a jewish hating cult that calls themselves Satanists. These people are not Satanists. They are a neo-nazi cult that praises Satan as a deity, and they are very dangerous.

Freemasons do not worship Lucifer or any other specific deity. They just praise whatever deity that an individual person praises in their religion. not specific. This is to promote tolerance among mankind.

#3 As a bunch of other people said, true Satanists do not praise satan, or even believe he exists. We also do not partake in blood rituals, or any other type of ceremony where somebody is harmed. It's really a religion that mocks christianity because the seven deadly sins are only natural for humans, and christianity is a religion that exploits this to control people.

#4 to reiterate, the people on thejoyofsatan.com are not Satanists, and they are very dangerous.

10. Twiztid.Chick

Twiztid.Chick Member

www.theisticsatanism.com
    www.spiritualsatanist.com
    www.satanservice.org

Ok...I'll admit it, at one point in my teens I went through this phase where I was interested in Satanism, and these were the first links I visited to learn more about it. I still remember it. There are definitely people who worship Satan as a literal entity, many believe that he represents self empowerment, individuality, strength, natural instincts, freedom, I could go on. Every Satanist I have spoken with has a specific view of the deity. This is the same for people of any religion..they all have a certain view of their god. There are also Atheistic Satanists who just do rituals for drama and blasphemy against the religion they were raised into (many Satanists are former Christians). Satan is merely a symbol to them and nothing more. Many do rituals of blasphemy by ripping apart a bible, burning shit, etc.

Yeah that's about all I know.

11. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

Not a Satanist, but it is interesting and I like the ideology of it

12. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i know a lot of anarchists who jokingly say that they worship satan, simply because anarchism stands against organised religion and satan, as depicted in the bible, appears to be espousing a lot of anarchist ideals. he gives adam and eve the knowledge that they need to become aware of themselves as individuals in relation to the system of ruler/ruled, make autonomous decisions and to question oligarchical rules (apple from tree of knowledge) demands that pre-existing power structures must justify themselves in practical terms(tells jesus to prove he's the son of god by jumping off a cliff)

the whole satan being an anarchist thing goes back to milton and paradise lost.

but as for people meeting in the woods and actually worshipping a deity named satan? i'm sure there are some wierdos about who thought the orgies sounded fun and a few genuine nutters who might believe in it. but both vastly outnumbered by their fictional counterparts in christian propuganda.

13. lode

lode Banned

I was going to say something, but you said it better.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the problem with an anti-christianity, though granted many so called satanists don't see themselves as such, is that it is based upon many of the premises of christianity, which are themselves baseless.

15. Moonfox13

Moonfox13 Member

Hi there, i am new to the forums here. I studied satanism and i have read the satanic bible by anton lavey, so i think you can trust my awnsers on this subject:devil:.

There are different types of satanists:

1) There are laveyan satanists who see Satan as a symbol for the carnal side of human nature. They don't see Satan as an actual deity.

2) There are theistic satanists who are like laveyan satanists, but they see Satan as a force of nature.

3) There are luciferians, who do see Satan as an actual deity, They do worship him , but there is no animal sacrifice or anything like that, that stuff was made up by Hollywood. there worship would resemble witchcraft.

There are probably more forms but these are the main three. there are also allot of branches of of these too.

16. eightysixed

eightysixed Member

I guess it's a good summary, but that stuff was made up already in the 17th century or even earlier by protestant tattlers.

And I agree with Themnax: whatever they do with their satan, he still remains within the christian paradigm.

17. BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke Member

Satanism is a very interesting topic to me. I've read the Satanic Bible and agree with a good portion of it. However, I don't follow the Church of Satan and I know that LaVey was a con artist. Many people around him and the CoS can attest that. Be that as it may, the philosophy behind the book is still valid. Even if a lot of it was lifted from Ayn Rand, Nietzsche and Ragnar Redbeard.

As for theistic satanists, I do know of an organization called the Temple of the Black Light but they have closed down.

18. nectar

nectar Member

I came to realise something not too long back.
    Firstly, I'm very open minded about religion, and the religious stories which form the basis of Religions.
    Whilst I don't think any of them are the truth, I think there is truth in them, and something indeed happened in regards to the 'gods' of this universe.

But generally I regard the character Lucifer as the one who brought knowledge and freedom to Humankind- if God before wanted to keep us ignorant and Safe in his garden of Eden as his creation to serve him.
    Lucifer wanted us to know- and we do. We are concious, of ourselves, and now, through knowledge, we know our standing in the universe. And God said if we eat from the tree of Knowledge we will die- and we are. We as a species are killing ourselves with our knowledge.

19. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I am a lover of Cain; but lucifer don't matter because my Cain is a free thinker for the value of offering to God all religions as well as all conceptions of trusting humanity for strangers and friends alike. Cain really understands the virtues of un-knowledge which Abel bestowed upon living the codes, and the sharing of giving benefit where it might not be just but were really due for making mistakes.

My motto: don't make a mistake; and pro-life is such a mistake for the accusations it makes at peoples not living up to their responsibilities of Life as an individual. Cain controls his off-spring and is truly pro-choice.

Sometimes Cain, and I must stay away from Lucifer on this one, feels strongly how we can master our destiny and courage to be ourselves. Having children is the choice for being well attuned to scientific truth: the future of environmental, and hereditary mankind.

Just for before we go ahead and need to take care in another chemical attack like that one I accuse those status quo in Syria of doing.

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anyone that WORSHIPS anything is giving too much credit to the thoughts/actions of others and not enough credit to ones own thoughts. You look, you read, you live, you experience, you may respect, but YOU decide. Who was worshipped 5 million years ago? No one. Worship is a modern phenomenon. JMO.