Satan Forgives The World.

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Gangster Guru, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Satan, being so wicked, forgives the World, so as to redeem himself.

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So it appears there is such a thing as smoking in moderation :sifone:

3. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

Actually, I prefer Satin, especially, black sheets.

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Belle Plaine, MN is getting a Satanic monument honoring fallen veterans. I'm not a fan of the fictional Satan or anything, but I enjoy seeing this kind of news. For too long now there's been one religious camp in this country pushing for 'religious freedom' and believing that they were suffering from repression by the government. Efforts to erect monuments by reviled religious minorities expose the true source of the repression. If we're going to allow one religious group to have their displays on public ground then it should be open to all.

I'm a Pastafarian personally, may his noodly appendage touch you. [​IMG]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/a-small-minnesota-town-is-about-to-get-the-nations-first-public-satanic-temple-monument/2017/05/05/b13b75f0-31bf-11e7-9534-00e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.fd2e88fab2a2

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

^
    Meh

It seems only to make a point. Not because certain individuals find serious consolation or other need for such a monument. I can see others protesting it for that reason alone: like go make your point but not on a veteran burial site/remembrance place. Otherwise I would be all for it. Now im rather neutral about the whole initiative.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A very misunderstood figure in history. People want to assume that knowladge is evil thus why Satan gives it and man is punished. But do people ever think about the motives of "god" in this situation?

Satan is a Reptilian, an species that has existed on Earth before man. In the old Jewish translations of the garden story the "snake" has legs it is not an animal. The Reptilians told man that they were created by another race who mixed their DNA with the DNA of the ape already on the planet for the purpose of being a slave to that race. This race is "god" and that's why they got so angry about the whole thing. Of course those who want to control you will say they are the good ones.

Over the years this knowledge has been lost. But keep in mind that even the old testament is very new compared to the rest of human history. Christianity is a cult that erased all the history before it and what it did not erase it adopted as its own. Who knows what we lost the Library of Alexandra alone.Origin stories found in the old testament were told for thousands of years before.

It's easy for me to see how this becomes a snake to simplify things.

[​IMG]

7. Asmodean

So how did you acquire this knowledge?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's because the ancient astronauts were meddling with DNA splicing.
    its literally all over every ancient glyph. half human half animals.

9. Asmodean

I know of (and indulged in) those theories. But despite all the supposed proof for it its still theory.

We should not be too eager to draw conclusions. So there are humans with half humans on more than one glyph. Another religion talks about the first woman being created out of a man's rib. 1+1=2 right? Nope, its not.

Same with the serious assertion that Satan is a reptilian kind of alien. If I'm missing something that makes it more likely to unfocusedanakin its not just a theory by some alien lovers I wanna know what!

10. unfocusedanakin

Someone who claimed to have worked with Reptilians at the Dulce base in New Mexico. It's probably the second most famous "secret" American base besides Area 51.

For someone not interested in conspiracy theories it's not proof. But according to him to this day the Reptilians work with world governments. It all ads up for me. Many societies use snake imagery of have stories of lizzerd men interacting with them.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
    Evelyn Beatrice Hall

1 person likes this.
  12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I know I stated I was done responding to your posts, but
    [​IMG]...[​IMG]

ps. and you expect to be taken seriously in other topics???

anal-cranial impaction

13. unfocusedanakin

It's very easy to laugh and act like one has the moral high ground. It's harder to produce your own ideas. I don't know of course I expect most people will not believe me. But when I become interested in something I learn all I can about it. I know the truth and I know the social conditioning tactics of humans. A laugh is a powerful weapon to a pack animal. Enough to make you fear it if you let it. I've been told this time and again by the community. "Most people are happy to not know because of their own concept of what humans are and there is nothing you can do about it". And that is where the power comes from. It is only when most people seek this out that the dynamic changes.

This is all probably out of place in a Christian forum anyway. Maybe more conspiracy section.

14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Satan is just the greed for sensation which obscures the natural state of love. That is the metaphorical meaning of the temptations of sense-pleasures both Jesus and Buddha were subjected to by so-called Satan or Mara during their periods of austerity.

15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I love wearing black, so Satan.

See? Why can't god be as merciful?

#stepyourgameup

16. Asmodean

Maybe God doesn't have to redeem Itself?

And why should the world or anybody in it give a shit about Satans (if he would actually be a real entity. He's obviously a personification of abstract concepts) forgiveness?

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Because it takes a greater evil to understand and forgive a lesser evil. What good is the forgiveness of priests?

18. Asmodean

I'm not sure if that really is so.

I'm not catholic so it doesn't mean much to me, but comparing it to Satans forgiveness is in essence nonsensical. We just don't need Satans forgiveness. We should not even want it. And then there's the question why would Satan sincerely forgive us or the world in the first place? I mean its Satan :p Why does he need or would crave redemption.

1 person likes this.
  19. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

If we were to assume some reality for Satan,even a symbolic kind of reality, forgiveness wouldn't be among his qualities. Can't have a figure who is a symbol of all evil and expect forgiveness from it.

I can't say what good forgiveness from a priest would be. I think if you really believed in it it might be OK. At least there's an actual person there, whilst in the case of Satan or other abstract entities, how could you know you were forgiven? Also although not a catholic, I think it's God who forgives the repentant sinner in that system, not the priest who is only an intermediary.

20. Asmodean

True. That's how it is ment. Its not the priest who forgives