Sap

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by backtothelab, May 8, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Hey all, I live in south florida, and there is alot of pine trees here, and i am constantly stepping on broken sticks and stuff, and i always get sap on the bottom of my feet. Then someone sees it, thinks it's a certain something else, and shazamn, the once proud barefooter looks like a jackass. Anyone else have this problem... and is there any way to really get the sap off?

2. pomunus

pomunus Member

I have the same problem here. There are little sticky things all over that stick to my feet and turn them funky colors. Baby oil or WD-40 work great for taking it off.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

4. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Ugh, that used to happen to me all the time when I was little and living in a place where there were a lot of pine trees. By the end of the day my feet would be all black because we used to play in the yard all day waiting for the ice cream man (aah, memories). I used this thing that I guess is supposed to clean your nails, it worked pretty good. I imagine baby oil would work, too. Also as shaggie said, walking on pavement helps.

5. ericf

ericf Member

I have had this happen to me but never really thought it was a big deal. I would just walk around on the sap and only think about it if a big stick got stuck in it. Then I would pull the stick off and continue walking. After a while it gets full of dirt and pine needles and can just be pulled off. The little residue... well I never thought about it.

Isn't Florida great!

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

yeah,don't you wanna just give florida a nice big hug:rolleyes:

7. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

theres this stuff you can buy at most stores like walmart or kmart or even hardware stores and its orange soap(more like cream) and its got the little orange hard specks in it everywhere and it is really good for getting anything off and it does work with sap, i've had that situation before. it usually comes in an orange bottle that is kinda like sunblock. yep so i hope that works

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yah, the word "orange" is included in the brand name too.... there is one other word but i cant remember it.

9. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member