Sandy Hook : Mathematical Evidence Of A Conspirator

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by tikoo, Nov 8, 2014.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Why muddle ?

2. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

There are some interesting “coincidences “.one is that Obama Ben Kenya tried to sign up for this own health plan and the social security agency would not accept his SS number.it turned out the number belonged to a visitor from the sandy hook area.this man died in Hawaii and Obama’s grandmother worked in the state agency that processed such occurrences.

Also 2 years after sandy hook the fbi website did not record any murders happening in the county sandy hook is in.

Additionally the governor of the state passed a law by executive order that made death certificates private documents.so there is no way to research who if any died at sandy hook

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Then your research is dead . Never mind , the truth is more terrible than you want to know .

4. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

This thread is about your research not mine.

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

In your research you discovered no way to research . What's your opinion of this thread ?

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

December 2020 Anniversary . There was a second-shooter - a conspiracy .
    In theory this gunman was a world-class professional assassin . Motive ?
    To give America a psychic head-wound . Federal involvement in the investigation
    and final report created a misty witchy spell of confuction anxiety .

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Elite professional assassins are the possession of elitist Authority . Existence : classified .

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. timjohnsondoc

timjohnsondoc Members

I believe that the government is crooked and some of them want to take our guns. I believe we should fight to the death for this right or learn Chinese or accept communist takeover or the removal of our borders and UN takeover of our country. I believe this is in process now.

Having said that I am personal freinds with many of the victim's families in newtown/Sandy hook!

This happened but was totally botched by police!

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I still believe the Feds covered up evidence of the 2nd shooter , a mastermind and professional assassin. The motive of
    the murders was psy, that is, terrorism. Psychic terrorism. Has this been effective? These
    big-time assassins would be useful and known to the elite who employ them. Anxiety is a wild weapon.

It killed more children in Texas recently.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Seems what people 'believe' often strays from reality.

But that could be the subject of an entirely different thread than this one if you care to debate that :)

11. ~Zen~

Case in point... what the fuck???

SMH and muttering now.

Have a groovy day in your own 'reality.' :)

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

In reading the report, I held dead children in hand. Not a big hand- small children.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

One problem with the report: the initial synopsis says the boy killed his mother. Later it says there is no
    evidence of this. She was killed by 4 shots to the head with a 22 . Murderer unidentified.

14. ~Zen~

Sometime you just have to let things go.

It happened.

You can't change that.

But good luck changing the facts afterwards.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no amount of right-wing winching to make excuses for military grade arms, and all this ain't a damd thing else, unmakes that people needlessly died.
    all the conspirators that guy with the fat stinkey underarms wants to magically materialize, do not even relate to in any way, let alone unmake, that what happened did.

you can mess with the minds of the living, but the mineral universe doesn't even notice. and the dead are not persuaded either.

i don't even get, how this idea of conspiracy is supposed to change anything.
    i mean, supposing there were conspirators, ok, so what's that supposed to change?
    what does that, even relate to anything, and how?

~Zen~ likes this.
  16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

it proves that------ uh----that ----uh----well I dunno, but it sure as hell proves---something.:confused:

Toker and ~Zen~ like this.
  17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Conspiracy. In this case the Feds confucted the report. Why? For your anxiety. Anxiety caused the
    fake news of actor simulation. This has been resolved and repented of. The anxiety continues though.
    HP respondents prove this all these years hence.

18. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Sure.
    Speaking of anxiety, you seem to be trying your best to sow more of it with more crazy conspiracy theories.

scratcho, ~Zen~ and Toker like this.
  19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The official report was crazy clear. I had anxiety reading it. Will bump this string yearly in December or
    maybe I'll forget.

20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I am likely to visit the OK town of Tishomingo in the springtime bloomimg. To drum on the street.