Sand Pedro (Peruvianus) and Rue

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Grownuts, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Grownuts

Grownuts Member

Hi All,

I haven't been here a while - as things actually started taking off with entheogenius.com. Anyway, I saw a post about Pedro and Rue and somebody wanted to know about the MAOI effects. Well, we've had a guy who had a single pack of 12.5g dried + 4g extra of dried Trichocereus Peruvianus and 3g of Rue, and he reckonned the effects lasted about 16 hours and were strong enough to have proper Mesc effects, including real-world hallucinations (i.e. posters winking and smiling)

(http://www.entheogenius.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5)

I don't know about using Fresh san pedro - but the thouhgt of trying to cram down 12 inches of bitter, yicky flesh doesn't make sense to me, so even if the effects of Rue are not as pronounced with phenthylamines (Mesc is of this group) they definitely extend the experience, as I have had dried samples and effects lasted 6-8 hours, with similar colour / sound / visuals - far better than LSD; easier going and doesn't feel artificial.

Pedro is far better than Peyote, if suitably striong, as it has lass of the nausea inducing alkaloids whereas Peyotye has a lot of extra ones, thanks to its long grow cycle, and although Mesc is alwayus high - you don't always appreciate some of the less wholesome ones. Strong Peruvianus is strong as normal Peyote and legal :)

Hope that helps :)

Grownuts

www.entheogenius.com