San pedro

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by InfiniteOscillations, Feb 1, 2012.

1. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

So I had 4 feet of san pedro and I made a tea out of 1 foot the other weekend and I noticed I was kind of bored about 6 or 7 hours in. I ended up playing a game with some friends. But I will be alone this next time. Any suggestions about what to do next time? Examples :
    Listen to music
    Chat on this website =P
    Post on forums
    Talk a walk
    Lay in the grass
    Swim (winter here =P)
    Star gaze
    Play with cats and dogs

I guess you all get the idea :D

Also I wanted to say I got very, very slight visual breathing on this foot of cacti last time and waves of great euphoria. I was wondering how much I should take next time to have the euphoria constant and have a mild visual distortions. 16 in? 18in? 20in? Also this is only my second time but I have done other tryptamines such as LSD and mushrooms but this the first phenylamine I've done.

I appreciate this.. I know I will end up coming the chat on here at some point and listening to music. But obviously not for the whole time so just little things to do that you all had fun doing whilst drinking tea would be awesome. Thanks a million.:afro:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Take 2 feet next time
    Listen to music
    Go for a scenic day walk

3. InfiniteOscillations

What effects could you predict I have considering my effects/dose of last times' experience?

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Assuming its cacti of relatively similar potency, you'll likely get about the same amount of euphoria but the visuals and cognitive elements will pick up a lot. You may get somewhat more nauseous but like colors will become more enhanced, objects will take on different meanings, objects will change shape/size and vivid closed eye imagery. I tend to play mini-psychedelic stories in my head on mescaline. Really the only undesirable effect I get from the cacti besides cycling nausea is it creates some bizarre auditory distortions and so like some trips on San Pedro I barely listen to music. The mescaline trip remains relatively clear headed and its not as frantic as LSD, it unfolds a bit more gracefully, less mentally abrasive I'd say. I enjoy the trip quite a bit.

5. InfiniteOscillations

Great way explaining it. So you think I could get away with 18in with those effects? or the 24in is going to have to be done to get that?

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Id go with 24 inches for a trip and then with remaining foot maybe combine it with something.

7. InfiniteOscillations

Great, thanks. I don't have much to combine it with I will make it do. :]