San pedro dried powder dose

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Jhana1, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Jhana1

Jhana1 Members

I used san pedro before with exotic extraction crap before ... I just received 227 grams of dried powder . I'm simply going to do a toss and wash this time, Take it with a teaspoon dry and wash it down with soda. What would 1 flat t spoon do? How about 2 t spoon?..I want a light to medium effect to aid meditation. Possibly a hard trip later. Note I weigh 185 lbs. It should be relatively good quality san pedro (not torch)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't know the conversion from teaspoons to grams, I'm inclined to say 1 teaspoon will not be enough to produce a trip. 1 foot of San Pedro generally produced a light to medium trip for me, with the experience being more of a MDMA-esque empathogenic type trip, where auditory and tactile enhancement/distortions were primary with mild visuals, which I think can aid in meditation.

I didn't get significant visuals with San Pedro until I approached 2 ft. I found this level more overpowering as well, where I wanted to lay down at times.

So if you can estimate your grams to feet and then that to teaspoons, I'd aim for whatever 1 ft equates to.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  3. thismoment

thismoment Member

30 mg dry material gave me a mild experience. A low-dose test trip might help you know what you have.

Hi GB. I hope you're well. All is well with me, though I've slowed down a lot. I visited your site and wasn't able to navigate anywhere.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thank you! Glad you're doing well.

Good lookin out in regards to my website. If you're talking about my personal site, I got that resolved and it's back up. I need to update it, haven't added anything recently and I want to change the presentation. If you're talking about my blog site under this name, I think I set it to private awhile ago and haven't kept track of it recently.

5. thismoment

thismoment Member

The one with the various guides and experiences. Interests

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

ya know who could really help you would be noxious gas.. sad he evaporated