San Pedro Dosage

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by MotoMojo, Nov 12, 2005.

1. MotoMojo

MotoMojo Member

I've got 4 pounds 11 ounces of San Pedro cactus cutting on the way to my house. It seems to be about 3-4 inches in diameter at the base, and is 35 inches alltogether. How much (in weight or diameter/length) should I eat to make sure I achieve threshold without risking overdose? I realize that the mescaline content varies greatly, but I consistently hear of people eating 3 inch diam./one foot length cuttings and getting pretty close to the same results. What do you think is a good guess on a medium-upper dose, assuming this is middle-of-the-road cactus?

2. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

20 inches

3. rabbit801

rabbit801 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. MotoMojo

MotoMojo Member

If I hadn't diced up the cuttings, I'd probably save them and plant them...(oops) Anyway, I'll do what you said and plant a cutting next time and try some powder.
    Thanks, man. :)

5. MotoMojo

MotoMojo Member

Well I made tea from 12"/3" diameter cactus. The tea was vicious tasting, but I didn't gag at all until the very last swallow, and it was easy to constrict. Apparently, my cactus wasn't as special as I had hoped. The experience was disappointing at least. I don't think I reached threshold. After 4 hours, I wasn't feeling it, so I smoked some weed-about half of a joint. I just felt extremely stoned, but with a bit extra. When I looked at woodgrain, I could notice faces. The grain didn't change, I just mentally highlighted the shapes of faces. This could be done without drugs, but was more interesting, I suppose. I have 11 inches left, and I'll probably try some syrian rue to bring out the best from the remaining cactus, and perhaps try a different preparation method.

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. MotoMojo

MotoMojo Member

I tried again with the other cutting. It was only 11" and the same diameter, but I tripped way harder. Everything pulsated with magnificent color.. Unexplainable beyond that.

8. angerton

angerton Member

Which one was the base, and which was the tip of the cutting? Makes for some interesting research.

9. mescalitoloco

mescalitoloco Member

First of all...don't eat the cactus. Plant it. Then buy yourself some Peruvian Torch green flesh powder incense. This will give you the result you seek. An excellent source for this in the US is mindzeyecreationz.com He has the Best product and price is better than you will get anywhere and you ONLY get the green flesh. When you harvest your Pedro or Peruvianus....the white part in the middle is garbage. What you are looking for is found in the green flesh and the first layer below the green flesh. Dry this and powder it. For Pedro...a 50g dose is a good start. For Peruvianus...a 30g dose is about right,
    Lastly....you are NOT going to OD! This is a natural substance and it isn't synthesized like man made products or altered by chemical processing. I personally know people who have eaten over 100g of pure green flesh powder and had a very excellent time with residual effects lasting up to 30 hours. The other wonderful thing about cacti is that it is a friendly spirit. It cleans the colon and cleans your intestinal tract for a healthier you in the long run. This is something the doctors and FDA won't tell you. Cacti is mostly water and fiber and there are very few cacti that are poisonous. They just taste nasty.

10. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

datura is natural but you can od way easy on that.