san pedro cardio effects

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by TopNotchStoner, Sep 12, 2005.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

i'd be nervous about it, because it goes against what i would consider to be common sense to use any phenelthylamine with an MAOI, because you hear about strongly negative reactions, even dangerous ones, with amphetamine-type drugs like MDMA and ecstacy, and other things in the category. but people have repeatedly had good experiences this way, so i suppose its not TOO bad.

2. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

I took a benzodiazapine (Klonapin, 1 mg. if I recall right) about 5 hours into a T. peru experience about 6 months ago and did not experience any adverse effects; rather, it took the edge off the "speediness" of the T peru and made the experience much more enjoyable and useful for me.

3. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

Thanks again Hippy Paul...I always confuse the MAOIs w/the SSRI's when I'm not thinking...duh...when should I start thinking :p also...I never DID figure out that FSM thing you have on your sig. please pleasse please lemme in on it.
    ~Succulent