Same room sex! No swapping

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by CountryChick_21, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack's wasted life

Jack's wasted life Members

it happened some times because i and a girlfriend and another couple friendly with us used to rent a small motel room with two beds. of course there was no swapping or touching but me and my friend used to look a lot to each other girlfriend nude, but that was all. never repeated the experience with other couples.

beachwalker and Panama Jack like this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I absolutely see nothing wrong with this set up.

3. Jack's wasted life

Jack's wasted life Members

yeah of course there wasn't anything wrong. just two couples sharing a room because we were both short of money lol

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Very common in some sorority houses hehe. After all It can be difficult to find a private space during a party. Of course with lights out all you can really tell about what's going on across the room is by sound. And if she's really moaning over there, the guy I'm with knows he better step it up because the bar is now pretty high. Some guys can be very competitive lol.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

At a lot of parties in free love hippie era. People making love in front of a room full of people. No one thought much about it unless maybe it was a couple of girls going at it. Maybe once in a while the girls might want to check it out if it was a well hung guy. Most of the time it was no big deal.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.